The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
This a whole different interview lil bytch :gucci:

And lol @ the bolded. Respond to being called feminine by being more feminine brehs ….‘If you don’t like what you see stay off my page 💅 ’ head ass
You mentioned that he downplayed him but he didn’t do that in either videos. I just posted a video where that proves you wrong. He never downplayed Jeanty.

It’s feminine to follow a team/coach that you don’t like but stalk their every move. I have zero clue about players/coaches or teams I don’t rock with.

Daps
This a whole different interview lil bytch :gucci:

And lol @ the bolded. Respond to being called feminine by being more feminine brehs ….‘If you don’t like what you see stay off my page 💅 ’ head ass

Prime got these nikkas crashing out breh. Even the biggest Prime and Buffs fans admitted that wasn’t it from Travis.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You mentioned that he downplayed him but he didn’t do that in either videos. I just posted a video where that proves you wrong. He never downplayed Jeanty.

It’s feminine to follow a team/coach that you don’t like but stalk their every move. I have zero clue about players/coaches or teams I don’t rock with.

How is a 2nd video going to disprove what he did in a separate video?? :mjtf:

You found a 2nd video so I know your internet works…so how about you…. post the first video?!? :wtf::gucci: I’ll wait

vino

Superstar
Daps
How is a 2nd video going to disprove what he did in a separate video?? :mjtf:

You found a 2nd video so I know your internet works…so how about you…. post the first video?!? :wtf::gucci: I’ll wait

You said he was Downplaying him. He just stated the difference in carries
Vs receptions and what that could look like.

vino

Superstar
Daps
He's not gonna get enough picks to justify getting the trophy over Jeanty

They (CU) need at least 9 wins or all this conversation means nothing. He won’t get that trophy any way. Jeanty got that squad ranked 15 and damn near beat Oregon by himself. Jeanty got the edge, right now,in my opinion

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He's not gonna get enough picks to justify getting the trophy over Jeanty

IMO he can win it with just a few more picks and he gotta house one. Also timing matters if it’s a big game/towards the end of the season

But he also needs to pick it up as a WR. Which underscores how ridiculous his WR-RB comparison was. He’s barely outpacing a RB in yards per carry/catch that’s nasty. This man is averaging 12 yards per catch. In college for an elite WR that’s terrible. :heh: McMillan—-who they play this week—-averages 17. Davonta smith when he won averaged 16. Jamar Chase averaged 21:gucci:

It’s a red flag for projecting him to the next level of he’s not dominating with separation against DBs who will be LA Firness instructors. But the hype is so heavy no one is paying attention, and when Richard Sherman a HOF DB and former 2 way athlete calls him basic as a WR nggas pulled out the victim card and we can’t have a fair discussion :snoop:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
IMO he can win it with just a few more picks and he gotta house one. Also timing matters if it’s a big game/towards the end of the season

But he also needs to pick it up as a WR. Which underscores how ridiculous his WR-RB comparison was. He’s barely outpacing a RB in yards per carry/catch that’s nasty. This man is averaging 12 yards per catch. In college for an elite WR that’s terrible. :heh: McMillan—-who they play this week—-averages 17. Davonta smith when he won averaged 16. Jamar Chase averaged 21:gucci:

It’s a red flag for projecting him to the next level of he’s not dominating with separation against DBs who will be LA Firness instructors. But the hype is so heavy no one is paying attention, and when Richard Sherman a HOF DB and former 2 way athlete calls him basic as a WR nggas pulled out the victim card and we can’t have a fair discussion :snoop:
You’re aware that you are comparing him to dudes who only play one side of the ball? He has highlights and have a Star personality about him. It’s more than numbers.

No one cares about those other dudes because dudes just don’t. That’s life

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You’re aware that you are comparing him to dudes who only play one side of the ball? He has highlights and have a Star personality about him. It’s more than numbers.

No one cares about those other dudes because dudes just don’t. That’s life

Less stats means he needs more highlights. He had em the first few weeks. He doesn’t now

Woodson only had 11 catches but 21 yard per catch he was catching deep balls, had a punt return td, had 7 picks, and had the 1 hand pick (I was at that game btw). So he needs that. No one gives a flying fukk that he plays both ways if we don’t see something coming out of it. He has a grade A chance this week playing arguably the top WR. If he is who he think he is, he’ll shut him down and/or get a pick on him

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Less stats means he needs more highlights. He had em the first few weeks. He doesn’t now

Woodson only had 11 catches but 21 yard per catch he was catching deep balls, had a punt return td, had 7 picks, and had the 1 hand pick (I was at that game btw). So he needs that. No one gives a flying fukk that he plays both ways if we don’t see something coming out of it. He has a grade A chance this week playing arguably the top WR. If he is who he think he is, he’ll shut him down and/or get a pick on him
Bro! You think folks are talking about Travis Hunter for the f of it? He has highlights. He needs more but that wasn’t your initial argument. He has highlights on both sides of the ball.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro! You think folks are talking about Travis Hunter for the f of it? He has highlights. He needs more but that wasn’t your initial argument. He has highlights on both sides of the ball.

Look at you emotional Smh This isn’t a conversation of ‘is he dope’, or will he be invited to NY. Of course he is and of course he will, but we are talking about can he WIN it. And when the other ngga is breaking off 50 yard TD runs like nothing and has suddenly stolen the spotlight from Travis (from fans and pro athletes), yes, Travis needs to keep up. That means big plays. Being a possession reciever who happen to play DB for a bottom dwelling defense ain’t gon cut it :heh: Not to mention they’re record may hold him back so he gotta do even more

But go rewind back to how I even got on this topic, I was disagreeing with someone who said he CANT win :mjtf: I said Travis CAN win, but I layed out what he needs to do

I tell you, some of you mfers treat Colorado football like it’s the black panthers

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Look at you emotional Smh This isn’t a conversation of ‘is he dope’, or will he be invited to NY. Of course he is and of course he will, but we are talking about can he WIN it. And when the other ngga is breaking off 50 yard TD runs like nothing and has suddenly stolen the spotlight from Travis (from fans and pro athletes), yes, Travis needs to keep up. That means big plays. Being a possession reciever who happen to play DB for a bottom dwelling defense ain’t gon cut it :heh: Not to mention they’re record may hold him back so he gotta do even more

But go rewind back to how I even got on this topic, I was disagreeing with someone who said he CANT win :mjtf: I said Travis CAN win, but I layed out what he needs to do

I tell you, some of you mfers treat Colorado football like it’s the black panthers
I just saw your comment. I’m a Florida State fan :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This needs to be a Shedeur staple game, no stupid ass interceptions...no running into sacks...he needs to carry today...this isn't a great Arizona team and his squad needs to get back on track...these are the kinds of games your best player finds a way to win

Karume

All Star
Daps
This needs to be a Shedeur staple game, no stupid ass interceptions...no running into sacks...he needs to carry today...this isn't a great Arizona team and his squad needs to get back on track...these are the kinds of games your best player finds a way to win
see this is a bit of a social media conundrum. to hear some people tell it he needs to be the one to win them games, while simultaneously not trying to be the one to win the game. essentially if he has a big game it's stat padding and if he doesnt have a big game he isn't very good. there's no sense of context.

IMO this game is more about CP than Shedeur.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see this is a bit of a social media conundrum. to hear some people tell it he needs to be the one to win them games, while simultaneously not trying to be the one to win the game. essentially if he has a big game it's stat padding and if he doesnt have a big game he isn't very good. there's no sense of context.

IMO this game is more about CP than Shedeur.

Shedeur is the QB. He needs to protect the ball and make good decisions.

It’s hard to stat pad when every game is a dogfight. Shedeur does a different type of stat padding. He’d rather take a sack than hurt his throwing percentage.