The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
see this is a bit of a social media conundrum. to hear some people tell it he needs to be the one to win them games, while simultaneously not trying to be the one to win the game. essentially if he has a big game it's stat padding and if he doesnt have a big game he isn't very good. there's no sense of context.

IMO this game is more about CP than Shedeur.
Brother, I don't give a fukk about no social media shyt. I'm talking specifically about what I want to see take place today based on my own viewing.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Brother, I don't give a fukk about no social media shyt. I'm talking specifically about what I want to see take place today based on my own viewing.
breh, lower your tone. I'm here trying to have a conversation not get into a peeing contest

Karume

All Star
Daps
Shedeur is the QB. He needs to protect the ball and make good decisions.

It’s hard to stat pad when every game is a dogfight. Shedeur does a different type of stat padding. He’d rather take a sack than hurt his throwing percentage.
I understand your point. what I wonder is how many of his sacks occur within the tackle box?(intentional grounding.

that being said I mentioned CP because a consistent and hopefully productive running game would reduce sacks and lead to more efficient QB play

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't imagine what type of offers he's gonna get to enter the portal, Deion better have the Brinks truck backed up to retain him