The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Or he's gonna transfer to Florida State when Deion gets the job
Deion better keep his ass in Boulder wit them white folks that's grateful to be getting this shine

He know all to well about southern rednecks in Florida and how insane they are about they football

He can do what he wants in Colorado

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I just skimmed the article, but I didnt see anything particularly suprising
I think they have a good thing going with this NIL.

It continuing to grow is what will help them compete with the big boys

Like the article points out it's no different than a school like Oregon who is also in a thin recruitment area and uses basically Phil Knight and his money to almost fund the whole program in different ways.( Facilities, recruitment, ect)

It's only gonna get bigger

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think they have a good thing going with this NIL.

It continuing to grow is what will help them compete with the big boys

Like the article points out it's no different than a school like Oregon who is also in a thin recruitment area and uses basically Phil Knight and his money to almost fund the whole program in different ways.( Facilities, recruitment, ect)

It's only gonna get bigger
I would say that if they can approach lower tier sec level funding CU could become a powerhouse in the Big12.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Colorado matching anything that’s offered. They have the money and Prime is too valuable for them let him walk away. Prime will not coach FSU because how things went down with Taggert, how they played him ( Prime) and FSU wouldn’t allow him full control like Colorado does.

He has more and more recruits visiting. This game will host a good batch of recruits as well.