The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what Livingston was thinking last night having to play Shilo the whole game while being straight ass

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Livingston was thinking last night having to play Shilo the whole game while being straight ass
Shilo didn't force him to run that stupid ass coverage on that last TD....he has to wear that decision on his own shoulders.... With Shilo they were holding a very good team to 24 points until he decided to try to be a hero with that call

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shilo didn't force him to run that stupid ass coverage on that last TD....he has to wear that decision on his own shoulders.... With Shilo they were holding a very good team to 24 points until he decided to try to be a hero with that call

Both Shilo and Livingston had a bad game

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He dropped back so far that it made it difficult for the oline. He better fix it now or he gone get destroyed in the league from an edge rusher
Sunday speed way different....he plays for the homerun too often instead of trusting his teammates....I get it to a degtrr because everything from last year....but thats his one real red flag as a prospect