The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt sets a bad precedent in the locker room when this nikka can't get benched for this bs. If that was Riley or Stoutmire getting cooked like this you know they're getting pulled

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
shyt sets a bad precedent in the locker room when this nikka can't get benched for this bs. If that was Riley or Stoutmire getting cooked like this you know they're getting pulled

lmaooo... wtffffffffff?

I didnt see this game. this is comical as fuhk. Young nyggas shaking his old ass making him fall...got him on his knees praying to allah on damn near every play

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good, Hayden was missing holes during his first half reps. just like the line couldn't be blamed for all those sacks they also couldn't be blamed for Hayden's poor rushing yards in the first half.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prime lost his damn mind. He should have pulled Shilo ASAP, and made up an injury excuse.

It would have benefitted everyone, because you can’t have footage like this if you have NFL aspirations. Shilo may have very well had the worst performance I have ever seen from a safety. You could put together a significantly longer compilation of Shilo looking like shyt from this game. It was a bad look and would have benefitted everyone if he was pulled.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m really interested in seeing Colorado once his sons leave. They‘ll need to find some star power, which makes CU so entertaining.

Defensively, they’ll be better off without Shilo, and have another year under Livingston’s system.

Offensively, it’s going to be interesting. I don’t think their next QB will be better than Shedeur, but I think their offensive approach will be better.

I doubt Coach Prime would trust a young QB or any QB other than his son to throw the ball 90 percent of the time. In addition, I don’t think the next qb would be allowed to change plays the way Shedeur does. I think the offensive line will be better due to another recruiting cycle, and an offensive approach that doesn’t put as much strain on the offensive line. Lastly, I just think the running game would be significantly better just do to there being more of an emphasis and based on necessity.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m really interested in seeing Colorado once his sons leave. They‘ll need to find some star power, which makes CU so entertaining.

Defensively, they’ll be better off without Shilo, and have another year under Livingston’s system.

Offensively, it’s going to be interesting. I don’t think their next QB will be better than Shedeur, but I think their offensive approach will be better.

I doubt Coach Prime would trust a young QB or any QB other than his son to throw the ball 90 percent of the time. In addition, I don’t think the next qb would be allowed to change plays the way Shedeur does. I think the offensive line will be better due to another recruiting cycle, and an offensive approach that doesn’t put as much strain on the offensive line. Lastly, I just think the running game would be significantly better just do to there being more of an emphasis and based on necessity.
Yea just look at the game vs Utah last year, hung with a ranked team on the road with Staub. Their whole approach to the running game needs to be overhauled, shyt lacks creativity

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea just look at the game vs Utah last year, hung with a ranked team on the road with Staub. Their whole approach to the running game needs to be overhauled, shyt lacks creativity

Offensively we know what it is. It’s an offense designed to showcase Shedeur. I’m not even mad at that, but they’d be way more effective if they had a little more balance.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Prime not coaching after his sons leave

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime not coaching after his sons leave

I was 50/50 on this, but the more time goes on I think he stays, unless he just suddenly loses all desire because Shedeur isn’t there. Coaching can be very addictive and fulfilling.

There’s just too many benefits to being a P4 coach that he can’t really get anywhere else.

He‘s basically the man in Boulder, and hired his homeboys, who he’s around all day. Where else can you create this environment? He also got his sister working there. He’s looking out for a lot of people.

He’s getting paid his CU salary, plus all these endorsements. In addition, if he’s truly successful, he has an opportunity at another chance of generational wealth. He could land a contract as a coach that exceeds what he made in his playing days of both baseball/football combined.

You could argue “yeah he already has money,” but we don’t know how these guys spend their money. More money never hurts.