The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Mannnn look at this bullshyt. Rudy ass mafukka playing over top recruits because he practices hard. Hey Prime. I'll practice hard, can I start tooo?? :mjgrin:
What top recruits? The top 3 on the depth chart at that position all transferred out.

If you’re gonna put it all on n the QB, that’s fine, but he better not just be rolling over and taking a sack whenever he doesn’t have a clean pocket. No way you’re gonna sustain drives.

vino

Superstar
Daps
answer the questions, or just say that you wont
Are you a little delayed? I just said Dylan left in the last portal. He was there when Deion made Charlie RB2 and then Neely said he was scared of competition.

But, that not what I care about. The point is Deion does not want to run the ball and they will continue to lose if they don’t run the rock or put the best players on the field.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said Hank is playing well but OSU is literally just a run based offense we've and 2 nikkas don't make up a line.... Let's see how that whole thing looks with Oregon and circle back... Boise was able to get yards on that D so if Hank and their line is playing as well as you're saying they should be able to do the same against opponents not named Idaho and San Diego State... As far as the other OLinemen that left are they really thriving? The Oline coach and the Guard bailey ain't doing shyt at NW...Savion is over at SU not sure how he's doing but I would need to check some grades on these guys before jumping out the window with potential hyperbole...and that's just my main point...yes the NU loss was ugly...yes they should be shytted on for performing like that.. But we really about to do the whole "everybody's thriving" elsewhere thing after 2 weeks of the season :patrice:now trust me if the shyt continues to look NU bad for the rest of the way I'm right there with you

Like I'm confused about bro being 100% positive about why dudes transfered based on a fa 3 made in a Little Deion YouTube marketing video... From what I see outside of Hank everyone else at RB that transfered looking like they getting the same opportunity they had last year :hubie:

They’re thriving man. They’re all starting. Savion is over at Syracuse starting, crying tears of joy, and had two groupies give him head at once after the game.

Tank and the other linemen are at Oregon state giving pancakes and smashing groupies.

Jack Bailey is starting at northwestern and apparently, him and O’Boyle were getting head from a recruits mom.

These guys are thriving

Meanwhile this 3 million dollar upgraded line in Boulder ain’t shyt man.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Are you a little delayed? I just said Dylan left in the last portal. He was there when Deion made Charlie RB2 and then Neely said he was scared of competition.

But, that not what I care about. The point is Deion does not want to run the ball and they will continue to lose if they don’t run the rock or put the best players on the field.
I apologize for not recognizing your issue. for future reference I will put you on the list

Daps
with who?

giphy.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What top recruits? The top 3 on the depth chart at that position all transferred out.

If you’re gonna put it all on n the QB, that’s fine, but he better not just be rolling over and taking a sack whenever he doesn’t have a clean pocket. No way you’re gonna sustain drives.
nikka Rudy backup is a top recruit. :dahell: