The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A win is a win, but Colorado seems to be the same team they were last year.

Deion is shameless in trying to daddyball Sheduer into the Heisman conversation.

Colorado needs to really commit to actually running the ball. Would make Sheduer's life so much easier.

Travis Hunter is a dog, but you can't rely solely on him every week.

Shilo 24 years old still in college. Breh, it's time to get started on your post football life.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, Cam was getting pressure but he was just elusive. With the DB’s playing man, once Cam slide pass an edge rusher then he gone. Needed them in zone
Yeah I don’t know if that’s just the calculation the DC made to say hey let’s shyt down the big shot plays and make Cam get it with his feet …but I just feel like they made that part too easy for him by bringing no spy all game …. Ultimately it worked and they really controlled the game in the second half if we’re being real but you gotta be more flexible with your in game strategy…. But that was the DC’s first time ever calling plays I’m a real game I believe so let’s see if he learns next week at Neb

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I don’t know if that’s just the calculation the DC made to say hey let’s shyt down the big shot plays and make Cam get it with his feet …but I just feel like they made that part too easy for him by bringing no spy all game …. Ultimately it worked and they really controlled the game in the second half if we’re being real but you gotta be more flexible with your in game strategy…. But that was the DC’s first time ever calling plays I’m a real game I believe so let’s see if he learns next week at Neb
Yeah, also if they ran the ball at goaline instead of the throw then would have avoided that fluky int. That would have been a different looking game. I also, think they were over thinking the game as well.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, also if they ran the ball at goaline instead of the throw then would have avoided that fluky int. That would have been a different looking game. I also, think they were over thinking the game as well.
There’s a couple of plays that would have made it a different looking game for sure …the silly penalties that kept the defense on the field being one …they gave up a TD after that Dayon Hayes offsides ….

Really interested in seeing how this offense performs against Nebraska….they really confused Shedeur last year for a half of that game so this will be a good test to see just how much they can ride the offense to victories if they put together a more consistent performance against them… defensively they better shut that Freshman QB the fukk down …how the new DC game plans against someone that inexperienced and green is going to tell me a lot about his ability to scheme moving forward

Karume

All Star
Daps
Exactly, Cam was getting pressure but he was just elusive. With the DB’s playing man, once Cam slide pass an edge rusher then he gone. Needed them in zone
the most irritating thing was whenever NDSU comes out in empty set with multiple TEs they run QB 99% of the time. how can I know that but the players and coaches acted like they had not clue?

vino

Superstar
Daps
the most irritating thing was whenever NDSU comes out in empty set with multiple TEs they run QB 99% of the time. how can I know that but the players and coaches acted like they had not clue?

You been watching T-Cal (BIP) breakdown:russ:

That shyt was pure comedy. He was calling out every play before it happened and had a meltdown. But, dude was on point with his coverage.

Karume

All Star
Daps
You been watching T-Cal (BIP) breakdown:russ:

That shyt was pure comedy. He was calling out every play before it happened and had a meltdown. But, dude was on point with his coverage.
you a patreon member?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What yall brehs thought about going for it on 4th down on your own 40
No confidence in the defense at all in that first half...looks like that nikka Deion had a battered wife moment flashing back to last year :picard: but at the same time not being able to get 1 yard on two downs was pretty pathetic by that Oline

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
No confidence in the defense at all in that first half...looks like that nikka Deion had a battered wife moment flashing back to last year :picard: but at the same time not being able to get 1 yard on two downs was pretty pathetic by that Oline

I think he needs to try and do more pulls with the G, maybe that may help out the running game. Down hill running is good when you have a strong line, misdirection, pulling can help aid the OLine when they are not so good..