The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks acting like the refs didn't miss the holding on Travis on NDSU first touchdown

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction was a 2 win improvement, but it’s going to be tough. They may very well have the toughest schedule in the big 12.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man that was tough.

I don't see it brehs. Maybe 5 wins..??

The DBs are just not good(Shilo in particular is bad). Run defense stepped up in the second half of the game, 3rd quarter in particular. They can’t run the ball.

@ Nebraska next week won’t be easy but going up against a true freshman QB should be a lot more manageable.

They have a lot to get fixed before conference play starts if they wanna make a bowl this year. Not sold Deion is the coach this time next year

Karume

All Star
Daps
The DBs are just not good(Shilo in particular is bad). Run defense stepped up in the second half of the game, 3rd quarter in particular. They can’t run the ball.

@ Nebraska next week won’t be easy but going up against a true freshman QB should be a lot more manageable.

They have a lot to get fixed before conference play starts if they wanna make a bowl this year. Not sold Deion is the coach this time next year
the issue wasnt the quality of the DB's play, it's the fact that they ran man pretty much all the time when NDSU was running plays and shifts to specifically attack man. for some reason or another they never really mixed zone in.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the issue wasnt the quality of the DB's play, it's the fact that they ran man pretty much all the time when NDSU was running plays and shifts to specifically attack man. for some reason or another they never really mixed zone in.
I think the DBs were fine ….Miller didn’t even throw at them really …he was attacking underneath and the in the middle of the field where you second level/Linebackers should be …. Cam Miller had 16 rushes for a reason …he clearly wasn’t finding people open down the field and had to scramble to extend plays

vino

Superstar
Daps
I think the DBs were fine ….Miller didn’t even throw at them really …he was attacking underneath and the in the middle of the field where you second level/Linebackers should be …. Cam Miller had 16 rushes for a reason …he clearly wasn’t finding people open down the field and had to scramble to extend plays

Exactly, Cam was getting pressure but he was just elusive. With the DB’s playing man, once Cam slide pass an edge rusher then he gone. Needed them in zone