The Chi (South Side)
True,
scene was dope.
The movie as a whole?
Horrible :ld:
Mo' Better Blues is better,
hell,
even Jason Lyric's is better.

you know what's tripped out? both larenz tate and nia long are guest starring on this season's house of lies on showtime, and that nikka larenz tate looks younger now than he did in love jones which is from 16 years ago :mindblown:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So apparently, there's supposed to be a mob of teens downtown today on Michigan Ave starting ruckus. Y'all heard about this?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So apparently, there's supposed to be a mob of teens downtown today on Michigan Ave starting ruckus. Y'all heard about this?

Nope but their little ass are going to be sitting in jail as soon as they commit a crime. Michigan Ave aint englewood. They protecting them white folk.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Nope but their little ass are going to be sitting in jail as soon as they commit a crime. Michigan Ave aint englewood. They protecting them white folk.

I was on Facebook last night where the article was posted, and MAD white people were commenting, talking about "shoot the animals!" and vouching for conceal/carry to be legalized. Meanwhile, this is something that hasn't even happened yet.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I was on Facebook last night where the article was posted, and MAD white people were commenting, talking about "shoot the animals!" and vouching for conceal/carry to be legalized. Meanwhile, this is something that hasn't even happened yet.

In my honest opinion most white are not racist but you have those that are outright racist and those who say things like that when faced with feeling like they will be violated. Younger black people bring it on themselves. I remember in the summer riding down the street and a group of young black mofos (ages 17-22 I estimate) we bopping and dancing in the street (a main busy ass street) and as cars rode past they banged on the windows and kicked the cars. WTF are they doing that? So some scared white person or some equally ignorant ass nicca gets out of their car and shoots one of them? This generation is WILD. I dont agree with the statement and they definitely wouldnt say it in front of those same black people they are talking about but I understand why they would say it