The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Back to something positive.

Winter is so smooth this year. If we get through Feb. with out a major blizzard it will be the GOAT winter.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Car drives into Apple store in Lincoln Park, 1 hurt - chicagotribune.com

:what:

Imagine seeing this when it happened

Looks like a good parking space though.....then you can just walk over to Weed St. and party. :steviej:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Right NOW? HELLISH.:lolbron: haha but summer's are amazing. Go to North beach and you can kick it all day, drink good, eat even BETTER. You can make a day out of North beach and still run out of time to really enjoy it.

I used to like the beach by 43rd street. there's a pedway, so you can walk right over there from 43rd and oakenwald. plus its not hella crowded like north ave, 57th, 79th, 31st, or 39th street.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what question are u asking?

I'm not from Chicago and I just wanted to know is the lake accessible to all at anytime of day and what activities on or around the lake is most popular. I just think that Chicago and Detroit are unique in that even though they are mid states they aren't land locked and have fresh bodies of water nearby. So while I can obviously research or speculate this information I'd rathet just hear from people who live there.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This winter is going by smoothly. I bought some really nice boots but I havent had the chance to wear them. I need Feb to be just like this month. It got brick outside yesterday but other than that...smooth sailing.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This winter is going by smoothly. I bought some really nice boots but I havent had the chance to wear them. I need Feb to be just like this month. It got brick outside yesterday but other than that...smooth sailing.

yeah as long as its no snow, I could give a shyt about the cold. and yesterday was the only real cold day so far. and I was still able to do 5 miles running outside around the U of C campus with no hat or gloves. I dont know if I'll be able to do it today, cuz its only 23 degrees and might be in the teens when I get off work and that's about my temperature threshold for outdoor running.