The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this Facebook group is hilarious

People of the CTA | Facebook

speaking of CTA, I can't wait til they start working on the red line? shyt is ridiculously slow once u pass chinatown.

they are gonna put the red line on the green line tracks which will be fine. its only 4 blocks away fromt he red line anyways. and it should be much faster.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh XXL just leaked out its freshmen 13 cover and No chicago artists once again except chief keef who was the "11th memeber"(:dead::heh:)

XXL-Freshmen-13.jpg

So what do yall think about it? I thought ROckie Fesh or lil durk would be on the cover fasho. But I guess not:ld:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Sohh XXL just leaked out its freshmen 13 cover and No chicago artists once again except chief keef who was the "11th memeber"(:dead::heh:)

XXL-Freshmen-13.jpg

So what do yall think about it? I thought ROckie Fesh or lil durk would be on the cover fasho. But I guess not:ld:

naw I knew Rockie wasn't going to get on it. I actually hear less about him since he got signed at least in the area. Now..why isn't King Louie on there tho? :why:
And if Add-2 had some more industry backing he would be on it...cuz he put in work without major help.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw I knew Rockie wasn't going to get on it. I actually hear less about him since he got signed at least in the area. Now..why isn't King Louie on there tho? :why:
And if Add-2 had some more industry backing he would be on it...cuz he put in work without major help.

Aye thats true. Since rockie got signed he's been quiet as hell. Hell even King Louie been kinda lowkey since getting signed.

But yeah Add-2 and Chance the rapper would probably make it if they had more push from the industry. Same with lil herb & lil bibby.

But I'm surprised Durk didn't make it since he's actually signed.:dwillhuh:.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk a XXL I'd rather have Chicago's scene be street and underground. I respect about 2 people on that cover and one of them is keef lol.

meanwhile...this beat...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dVNUxi6R6w]Edai - So Serious (FTO2) - [OFFICIAL VIDEO] Shot By @RioProdBXC - YouTube[/ame]

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL