The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
aight so im ridin wit my lady today, and she start playin this jeremih mixtape, and on this album, its this song called "rosa acosta" on it, and im listenin like :ehh:, but then towards the end the nikka went old school and started singing this old school house song and had me like :ohhh::gladbron::ahh:

starting @ 2:54

Jeremih - Rosa Acosta (Late Nights MIxtape) - YouTube

JOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!, do any of ya'll remember the name of the original track?? i use to hump on chicks to that song like a damn dog in heat i swear fo lord :salute:

At first I was like :shaq2: @ Jeremih, but I skipped to the part you were talkin about and I was like :ooh:
I remember this song from back in the day...but I couldn't even tell you the name of it

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Did you guys catch the pink sky yesterday? Made everything in the city pink as shyt. Was like a movie outside.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Windy as fukk yesterday :wow:

Wind blew me from wabash and adams to state and jackson :merchant:

Its a damn shame that these cacs has had jackson and cicero to jackson and laramie shut down for 6 whole weeks :beli:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naperville baby sitter charged with fatally stabbing two children - chicagotribune.com

A Naperville mother who left her daughter in the care of a baby sitter while she went to work learned after a frantic search Tuesday night that her little girl had been slain by the caretaker, who also killed her own son, officials said.

The baby sitter, Elzbieta M. Plackowska, 40, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder Wednesday night, DuPage County State's Attorney Robert Berlin said. Sources said the woman had given various explanations for what happened, including hearing demonic voices that led her to stab the children to death.

The bodies of the children — identified by sources as Olivia Dworakowski, 5, and Justin Plackowska, 7 or 8 — were discovered by police in a bedroom of the girl's town home in the western suburb, officials said.

Plackowska, who is also identified in public records as Plackowski, was taken to the DuPage County Jail and is expected to appear in bond court Thursday morning. She has no previous criminal history, prosecutors said.