The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘It’s too much’: 2 murdered grandchildren in 6 months - Chicago Sun-Times

The two teens came from one of those large families that are known by most folks on the block because they’ve lived there so long.

Florine and John Monroe — the grandparents of Modell McCambry, 17, who was killed Saturday night, and his cousin, Miles Turner, 18, who was critically injured in the same shooting — had raised six girls in their Woodlawn home in the 6500 block of South Rhodes.

In the course of more than 30 years, they also raised several of their nearly 40 grandchildren and great-grandchildren in that home.

This year, the deadly violence that has wracked Chicago’s inner city came calling on this large family, not once, but twice. Another grandchild was murdered six months ago.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I still aint seen dat big ass fuggin bean in person yet. :beli:

It's been almost 6 fukkin years since i been back home to da chi mang. :sadbron:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man robs downtown bank - chicagotribune.com

A man this afternoon robbed a Loop branch bank in a building that includes offices for the Cook County state's attorney's and Cook County sheriff's office, authorities said.

The man presented a note to a teller at a Citibank branch at 69 W. Washington St. about 1:30 p.m., said FBI spokeswoman Joan Hyde.

After taking cash from the teller, the man fled south on Dearborn Street, said Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Daniel O'Brien

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police cars crash on Eisenhower during pursuit, 3 held - chicagotribune.com

wild night,

Three people are in custody this morning after leading police on a chase that started in the Lawndale neighborhood and ended in Hammond, Ind., according to Chicago Police.
About 11:15 p.m. shots were fired from a vehicle at the intersection of Ogden and Trumbull avenues, not far from the Ogden District police station at 3315 W. Ogden Ave., police said.

Ogden District officers who saw the shots being fired began pursuing the vehicle which fled, leading officers onto the eastbound Eisenhower Expressway, said police News Affairs Officer Hector Alfaro.

“During this time there was an accident between two squad cars with one squad car hitting a median at Ashland,’’ Alfaro said. No one was hurt.

The chase continued to the far South Side near 133 Street and Torrence Avenue and finally ended in Hammond, Ind., where the vehicle stopped and occupants began running away, prompting a foot chase, said Alfaro.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
these lil boys on the train are getting more mannish everyday!!!

I was heading home on the blue line, minding my bidness until 2 lil 15 yr old skinny jean rockin, fake ass weezy lil fukkas gon ask me why my titties so small for me to be a grown woman :beli:

I was visibly :mad: but I was :to: inside.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
these lil boys on the train are getting more mannish everyday!!!

I was heading home on the blue line, minding my bidness until 2 lil 15 yr old skinny jean rockin, fake ass weezy lil fukkas gon ask me why my titties so small for me to be a grown woman :beli:

I was visibly :mad: but I was :to: inside.
pm me pics. U got ass doe? :takedat: