The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Im not ready for this weather change:sadbron:. I gotta go buy a bunch of new winter gear.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Im not ready for this weather change:sadbron:. I gotta go buy a bunch of new winter gear.

did all my winter shopping at the end of Spring :smugfavre:

Puffer vests, rl boots, pair of wheat timbs, north face puffer, 2 peacoats from burlingtons and some knee high boots. :smugdraper:

All I need is a few skullies, scarfs and a pair of grey gloves and Im ready for this winta, Breh :bustback::hula:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:childplease: @ JJs

ppl actually still eat there? :scusthov:

When I want some good, golden fried fish I go to Whales or Sharks :eat:

Small fish with an order of hush puppies or okra FTW :win:

You act like Sharks is a big step up :aicmon:

All those restaurants pretty much the same thing. It's all about which location you go to.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
what part? I drove from homan to harlem this morning. I noticed it kinda fukked up around cicero and laramie.

my question is will there be better drivers over there? :shaq2:

funny that u said Harlem and Madison when people there dont know what to do in a red light.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You act like Sharks is a big step up :aicmon:

All those restaurants pretty much the same thing. It's all about which location you go to.

:kattwtf:

Sharks > JJs

from my experience, every Sharks I ever been to was on point. Only Whales I fukk wit is the one on Madison right off Laramie though.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, yall aint knowing

if ur 25+ DOCKS used to be one of the best fish spots in the city

Back when they had more than jus one smh....and the sandwiches were much larger...the fish would be falling off them joints. That fishwich, man!

Dock-berry shakes? man listen!

word around the campfire is that someone bought the franchise and tried fukking w/ the food...all downhill from there. Its finished now smh

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
man, yall aint knowing

Back when they had more than jus one smh....and the sandwiches were much larger...the fish would be falling off them joints. That fishwich, man!

word around the campfire is that someone bought the franchise and tried fukking w/ the food...all downhill from there. Its finished now smh

I heard there is one left:mjpls:...like a unicorn

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
man, yall aint knowing

I remember when I was a lil one, my gramps bought me a small fish from there...it was fye :yayo:

their hot sauce was unfukkwitable :ooh:

But the last great catfish dinner I had was at a Sharks out in Calumet City a month ago.....best golden fried fish I had in a while :noah: