The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
these lil boys on the train are getting more mannish everyday!!!

I was heading home on the blue line, minding my bidness until 2 lil 15 yr old skinny jean rockin, fake ass weezy lil fukkas gon ask me why my titties so small for me to be a grown woman :beli:

I was visibly :mad: but I was :to: inside.

:heh: did he at least say if you'd get implants he'd hit?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
:o:

no :hmm:

And these lil basstids had the audacity to laugh uncontrollably like it was the funniest shyt ever. :comeon:

I was just about ready to call my lil gd cuzzins to fukk these lil fukkas up. :birdman:

For some reason I pictured you with t*ts no ass.:yeshrug: On a sidenote they ain't call you ugly so you got that going for you...

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
aight so im ridin wit my lady today, and she start playin this jeremih mixtape, and on this album, its this song called "rosa acosta" on it, and im listenin like :ehh:, but then towards the end the nikka went old school and started singing this old school house song and had me like :ohhh::gladbron::ahh:

starting @ 2:54

JOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!, do any of ya'll remember the name of the original track?? i use to hump on chicks to that song like a damn dog in heat i swear fo lord :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teen held on $200,000 bond on charges of shooting two boys playing football - Chicago Sun-Times

The mother of one of two young boys shot Thursday while playing football on the Far South Side says her son knew his shooter from grammar school, and believes the kids were innocent bystanders caught in a gang feud.

Walter White, 19, also known as Lil’ Walt, was arrested and now faces two Class X felony counts of aggravated battery for allegedly shooting the boys, ages 12 and 14.

Appearing in court Saturday with a private attorney, White was ordered held in lieu of $200,000 bail.

Raven Thompson, 14, and the boy remain hospitalized after the shooting near 108th Street and South Eggleston. Thompson was shot near the abdomen, while the other boy was shot in the groin.

Cassandra Thompson, the teen’s mother, says doctors are worried about his left leg and may amputate if his condition worsens. The freshman at Julian High School was considering playing basketball at the school, she said.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
aight so im ridin wit my lady today, and she start playin this jeremih mixtape, and on this album, its this song called "rosa acosta" on it, and im listenin like :ehh:, but then towards the end the nikka went old school and started singing this old school house song and had me like :ohhh::gladbron::ahh:

starting @ 2:54

Jeremih - Rosa Acosta (Late Nights MIxtape) - YouTube

JOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!, do any of ya'll remember the name of the original track?? i use to hump on chicks to that song like a damn dog in heat i swear fo lord :salute:

Was it "can i hit it?"

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
^^ i searched for it but nothing came up

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
So they never gonna fix these streets on Madison? :beli: I got new tires...nobody got time for this shyt.