The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
U still can't carry concealed so u ain't :win: there.

I can carry it on my waist in the open while I cut my grass and wave at the cops as they drive pass though :salute: but yea man we like the only State that doesn't have conceal carry Illinois says :pacspit: to our rights while they have armed bodyguards

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can carry it on my waist in the open while I cut my grass and wave at the cops as they drive pass though :salute: but yea man we like the only State that doesn't have conceal carry Illinois says :pacspit: to our rights while they have armed bodyguards

U go head and do that then. And don't get mad when they slap u with a gun charge just cuz. Technically u ain't sposed to have it on ur porch or back yard. But I typically keep one with me when I'm outside in the garage or alley washing cars.

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
U go head and do that then. And don't get mad when they slap u with a gun charge just cuz. Technically u ain't sposed to have it on ur porch or back yard. But I typically keep one with me when I'm outside in the garage or alley washing cars.

Man a couple of my boys is cops in the burb I live in, and I KNOW the Police Chief, I was already told the law, so I'm good :manny:

but we need to do something about these people in Illinois :ban: guns, these idiots think all the gun laws will stop the idiots with guns but it won't

You better buy what you can while you can because Obama is :cape: going to make most of the good stuff illegal :to:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
15 minutes ago a guy just got shot 6 times and died around the circle out west :snoop:

I saw them putting the body in the bag on my way home frm the movies :damn:

Whole area blocked off, detectives and cops every where...