The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i stayed in da saintz aka saintown n dc, a block from crane wat yr u graduated i know everbody dat went there n i aint even go there :pachaha:

09 :leon:

What school u graduated frm?

I wanna buy a crib out there next year, but those property taxes are on some straight :huhldup: status.

Tis is true :ohlawd:

10 yrs ago my parents wouldnt be able to afford it.

Weve been living over here for 4 yrs now. Yet I,just now started like staying over here.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don't give me that shyt. I stepped out the crib, opened my garage and was about to hop in the whip @ 6:45 am and I heard :bustback: like a couple blocks away. and yes, that early in the morning.

This how i can tell you're a suburb nikka. You really said "yes, that early in the morning" like shyt liek that isnt regular in the hood:comeon:

Stop it fam, ur not that type of nikka, you're not a street nikka you came from a good home

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This how i can tell you're a suburb nikka. You really said "yes, that early in the morning" like shyt liek that isnt regular in the hood:comeon:

Stop it fam, ur not that type of nikka, you're not a street nikka you came from a good home

This is how someone can tell YOU aint from the hood

nikkas dont be buckin shots at no damn 6:45 am on the reg.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
09 :leon:

What school u graduated frm?

Weve been living over here for 4 yrs now. Yet I,just now started like staying over here.

curie im a legend in dis area/city/state. y u aint fuking with me n my bros u eastside chief keef lil durk crazy huh :what::upsetfavre: :scust: n u from da westside

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcJ8IbYB8w]Mike Will The Great (@TheRealMikeWill) - Rollin | [Dir. @JSpealz] - YouTube[/ame]

all crane ppl :pachaha: faces look familiar to u

Last edited by a moderator:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yeah man. its one thing to have a 200-300k crib, but when u factor in almost 8-10k annually in property taxes, that might be the dealbreaker. we'll see how my money is looking by next summer tho. I'm stacking like crazy, and I just found out I'm already getting a small raise @ my gig (only been there since march). I was looking on redfin, and I saw $1M cribs in the city that had property tax bills of 5K.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
curie im a legend in dis area/city/state. y u aint fuking with me n my bros u eastside chief keef lil durk crazy huh :what::upsetfavre: :scust: n u from da westside

Fundz - I Aint Neva Runnin ft Billionare Gino Prod by @TerrenceNoRocsi (Dir. By @So_seTheGiant) - YouTube

Gino Man - I Go Ham OFFICIAL VIDEO dir. by Nick Beauregard - YouTube

all crane ppl :pachaha: faces look familiar to u

:bryan:

why u had to call my bluff like that breh? :hmm:

I aint gon stunt, Ive been on that south side rap wave all summer..been sleepin on my fellow west side brehs but thx for puttin me up

and to be honest, I was kind of awkward and lame back in high school...yea I socialized and got along with other students but for the most part I kept to myself. But once I get home, Ill check out the vids. :myman:

edit: I know of J Green....:mjpls:

yeah man. its one thing to have a 200-300k crib, but when u factor in almost 8-10k annually in property taxes, that might be the dealbreaker. we'll see how my money is looking by next summer tho. I'm stacking like crazy, and I just found out I'm already getting a small raise @ my gig (only been there since march). I was looking on redfin, and I saw $1M cribs in the city that had property tax bills of 5K.

exactly :whoo:

My ppls can handle it since they run a successful business out this way but the mortage and prop tax for a 4 bedroom condo :damn:

But the area is well worth it. Im walking distance from all my fav stores, book stores and restaurants. :smugdraper:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:

why u had to call my bluff like that breh? :hmm:

I aint gon stunt, Ive been on that south side rap wave all summer..been sleepin on my fellow west side brehs but thx for puttin me up

and to be honest, I was kind of awkward and lame back in high school...yea I socialized and got along with other students but for the most part I kept to myself. But once I get home, Ill check out the vids. :myman:

edit: I know of J Green....:mjpls:

exactly :whoo:

My ppls can handle it since they run a successful business out this way but the mortage and prop tax for a 4 bedroom condo :damn:

But the area is well worth it. Im walking distance from all my fav stores, book stores and restaurants. :smugdraper:

:cheers: chicago is a big city small world everybody kno each other i gotta see how u look doe cus i probably kno u

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
Any word on how Keef feeling about that cashout thing? Whatever you can tell us of course though, fam...

Bro them nikkas doing whatever they can to try to get sosa too say something. They tryna take the 50cent route to stardom too much money to worry bout Dem bricks

Sent from - the Otf loft.. #3Hunna

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
breh dem chi eastside hoes burnin just like da straggs in east atl :stopitslime:
allhoods n hoes da same

tumblr_m79h1juYaI1r650zvo1_400.gif