The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I haven't lived everywhere in this country, but there cannot be a city or metro area in America that lights off more fireworks around the 4th than Chicago. Somebody please show me if there is.

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Juanita responded.

She don’t live in Chicago anymore. That white lady a right wing troll

Juanita stay in Beverly?:ohhh:

Juanita responded.

She don’t live in Chicago anymore. That white lady a right wing troll

The woman who drives that 23 Rolls is is a chopped up/BBL influencer wannabe who got scooped up by a foreign smoke shop and boutique owner. Guy lives in Beverly and Palos and drives that Orange Aventador that’s always on 95th.

Why they lied and said it was Juanita is ridiculous, probably because the license plate. But it’s clearly not her for anyone who’s seen the chick. Windows not even tinted on the Rolls, it’s a fishbowl and she’s always, always, always, driving it by herself. Always parking it on 95th in broad daylight. Not surprised she got robbed.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Decided to go into the office today....mainly because the roads were wide open. Didn't hit the brakes one time on the tollway. :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The woman who drives that 23 Rolls is is a chopped up/BBL influencer wannabe who got scooped up by a foreign smoke shop and boutique owner. Guy lives in Beverly and Palos and drives that Orange Aventador that’s always on 95th.

Why they lied and said it was Juanita is ridiculous, probably because the license plate. But it’s clearly not her for anyone who’s seen the chick. Windows not even tinted on the Rolls, it’s a fishbowl and she’s always, always, always, driving it by herself. Always parking it on 95th in broad daylight. Not surprised she got robbed.
Who is she? IG?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Update on the Rolls Royce carjacking

Ima officially a Chicago resident on Saturday. Can’t wait to touch dine and be in the new crib. If any of yall hoop, get at me, I found a few sites to use around the city to get some good runs

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man there were a number of HUGE trees down by this morning after yesterday's storm. shyt was crazy. full sized trees uprooted and in the middle of the streets and on cars. I saw this on 69th and indiana, 70th and prairie, 69th and king drive just to name a few in a couple block radius.

I don't have trees on my side of the street, so trees falling for me is a non-issue.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
man there were a number of HUGE trees down by this morning after yesterday's storm. shyt was crazy. full sized trees uprooted and in the middle of the streets and on cars. I saw this on 69th and indiana, 70th and prairie, 69th and king drive just to name a few in a couple block radius.

I don't have trees on my side of the street, so trees falling for me is a non-issue.
That's terrible. I hate to think that some of the auto owners don't even have insurance. There's a lot of that going around.