The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I was just on Museum Campus. The Mexico vs Bolivia soccer game is at soldier field. These mother fukkers all over the campus with propane grills on wheels. Cooking up hot dogs wrapped in bacon and all types of shyt. I was blown away how many grills it was. Ankle monitors everywhere.

Don’t get me wrong the police will let you sell some shyt, but 10-15 people with grills is wild :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I don’t even know bro

I just dismissed as usual politic news

But hell naw, she out here looking like a Batman movie villain and shyt. They need to put her and the dolton police unit under the damn jail. She’s just openly blatant with her bullshyt. It makes me wonder if she legit mentally ill or just that evil
Nah she gotta be evil breh. Bytch up there at them meetings looking stoic as hell like she can’t be bothered by none of those residents complaining :beli:

The wild shyt is Andrew Holmes being caught up in this fukkery. Like HE of all people being accused of some SA shyt that ol girl and her people are covering up?!? :mjtf:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Southside Chicago+Turo+me = fukkery :mjcry:

2021, some knuckaheads (Charles Barkley voice) were speeding on the snowy street, hit the parked car and ran off.

Wake up at 6 this morning to go to the gym, some knuckaheads broke in the whip and tried to steal it. Be frugal and rent a Kia with an ignition switch brehs :snoop:

in other news, found a condo in West Loop to rent. Downsizing from the crib in Atlanta, but that area is dope and my wife loves it. Definitely gone catch a Bulls game in the fall

=========
a song for anybody goin thru BS or whatever life is throwing at you

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They heavy on that :mjpls: out there.

Co worker just got a condo out there. We was in the historic district and it was pretty cool. Mixed crowd and a lot of 40+ white women getting drunk. I mean drunk drunk.

I thought buying a condo out there was a dumb ass idea. It’s a lot going on out there tho :manny:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt

:ohhh:

Top Dogg Law is about to eat off that one

I was down at the Riverwalk on Sunday and this cac family had their boat parked out in front of those bars. Their two young children were swimming in the river. Disgusting creatures

:scust:

Last edited: