The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If you drive on the south side long enough you will know that some intersections will have you waiting long af:

119th and Ashland/Marshfield - You miss that green light, you may as well kick back for a while

95th and Stony (rush hour)

79th and Stony (rush hour)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If you drive on the south side long enough you will know that some intersections will have you waiting long af:

119th and Ashland/Marshfield - You miss that green light, you may as well kick back for a while

Stony will get yo ass from 3-7 pm

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

all those intersections are terrible. I avoid all like the plague. that 119th light by the expressway is ridiculous. I usually just use 115th street as an alternate. it's much easier to cross there.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think I narrowed my search down to Bronzeville, researched some places, drove through the area and I liked what I saw. Just gotta find a spot that meets all our needs.

Any of yall live over there?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think I narrowed my search down to Bronzeville, researched some places, drove through the area and I liked what I saw. Just gotta find a spot that meets all our needs.

Any of yall live over there?

never lived there, but very familiar after working there for years and commuting via bike mostly.

I always liked the area, and it's being gentrified now. used to be a food desert, but they got marianos and jewels so u good now. I'd like to see some big box stores tho. close to downtown, the lakefront and public transportation as well.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
never lived there, but very familiar after working there for years and commuting via bike mostly.

I always liked the area, and it's being gentrified now. used to be a food desert, but they got marianos and jewels so u good now. I'd like to see some big box stores tho. close to downtown, the lakefront and public transportation as well.

Preciate the insight. My family grew up in Stateway Gardens so that alone lets me know the area has changed haha

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I've smelt and seen what Horween dumps in the river since I was a kid. No thanks on swimming in that. Can only imagine how much worse it used to be when there was more industry along the river.
Mi abuelito worked in a meat packing factory along the river when he first immigrated to the states. He said they use to throw carcasses and shyt right into the river. No one gave a fukk

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

When I'm doing the 79th bus, I let the riders know HOLD THE fukk ON TO SOMETHING because I'm about to close this door as soon as you get on and peel the fukk off.

I'm not missing that long ass light