bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Had some Chicago Wingz today for lunch:

IlLY8.jpg

3 wings and fries with mild sauce and okras on the side :ohlawd:

I hate you for putting that mild sauce in my face.....

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Chicago is great; world class cuisine, recreational areas at every turn, house music, Lake Michigan, community events/festivals, exceptional high-rises, abundant shopping and sightseeing for tourist....

and not to menciones - has the most beautifullest homegrowns in the earfs.

Good lawd, errtime i visit The Cold... my knees be gettin' weaker than an SWV track.

So many dimes per capita, you'd think the windy city had their coin minting processing facility.

CHI-ching.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Chicago is great; world class cuisine, recreational areas at every turn, house music, Lake Michigan, community events/festivals, exceptional high-rises, abundant shopping and sightseeing for tourist....

Good lawd, errtime i visit The Cold... my knees be gettin' weaker than an SWV track.

So many dimes per capita, you'd think the windy city had their coin minting processing facility.

CHI-ching.

chicago does not have fiyoine women like that..

ohio, indy, and michigan have better looking women than us easy.

most of our bad women are lesbians.

or print models from ohio.

plus wisconsin for how little it is has better looking women as well.

also,..i hope you ain't talembout no white women.

as nobody is checking for no whitewomen in this thread.

if you are looking for white woman take you goof sellout ass on.....

plus only two highschools when you grow up have all the fiyoine women.
which is whitney young and curie.
then the rest of them have the few here and there.
which is why it is crab in a barrell syndrome.

which is why the few okay fiyoine women so damn beaugoise golddiggery and stuck up.

art barr

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA

art barr

Yeah I was about to say it ain't that many fine women in the Chi like that. My old gul fine and when I went to her church up there I didn't see no other fine women. I been all up thru the city and surrounding areas from Markham to Naperville, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Waukegan, Maywood, etc.....the women ain't abundant....I've met more fine women from the Chi here in Atl as opposed to actually in the Chicagoland area......I still love the Chi tho:jawalrus:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

CHI-ching.

Don't let those downtown women fool u. Most of them are out of Towners or balla chicks. The south/west side is filled with nothing but popped women. And I'm not talking hood rat chicks who are cute. I'm talking straight dust bunnies. The kinda of hos who go damn near everywhere in pajamas and shower caps and who's idea of dressing up is rocking pink/blue leopard print mini dresses. I think that's a major reason why these nikkas is so angry and kill each other all the time

plus only two highschools when you grow up have all the fiyoine women.
which is whitney young and curie.
then the rest of them have the few here and there.
which is why it is crab in a barrell syndrome.

which is why the few okay fiyoine women so damn beaugoise golddiggery and stuck up.

art barr

The Nigerian dude and the 666 nikka love white women lol. Don't forget to add Kenwood in that mix. I don't know about now because all the smart(I.E cute) girls are going to magnet schools like jones, brooks, king, etc. But when I was there 6-7 years we had the finest girls in the city who was goin too lol. I can't tell how many times I would tell nikkas I went to Kenwood and they would be like " nikka, u know such and such? I use to fukk with her a few months back". There was a reason R. Kelly pedophile ass use to lurk outside our school everyday.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyone noticing an abundance of white homeless people downtown lately? I mean u would occasionally see some goofy hipsters with dogs trying to get money to go to "California"(I.E buy drugs). But now I see couples and middle age women posted by bus stops asking for money. I guess times is hard for everyone now

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I was about to say it ain't that many fine women in the Chi like that. My old gul fine and when I went to her church up there I didn't see no other fine women. I been all up thru the city and surrounding areas from Markham to Naperville, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Waukegan, Maywood, etc.....the women ain't abundant....I've met more fine women from the Chi here in Atl as opposed to actually in the Chicagoland area......I still love the Chi tho:jawalrus:

chicago is just like high school still.

you either got a beaugoise alum from whitney young or ghetto curie alum type.

or a lone straggler who was the one of few pretty girls left, as an alum at the other schools.

it isn't that many bad hetero females here like that,..when you go somewhere it is maybe one girl you really want.
then, the rest are some old,..i still wanna fukk so maybe she will do for a little while types.

i priced myself out the market with chicago women looks wise, after my ex, a few years ago.
which is why i never have a gf anymore.

just a hodge podge of females with attractive looks.

as it is not that many total packages here.

who still pale incomparison to my generational golddigger alpha female ex girlfriend.

it is like one woman i have seen or know who i met that is worthy looks wise of being in a committed with.

she is a loyalist and i don't want her as just a lover..i want her as a lady.
so, i ain't even trying to fukk her or change up her loyalist swag.

or be the other dude like i typically am, with other real attractive women i desire.

the rest i see are all nowhere near my ex.

shyt got me calling my cousin to put me down with her black catalog of supermodel clients now.

like fukk it,...got go straight sift through golddigger category types to satisfy me visually now.

the find someone of my variety on the street shyt is dead.

the women here not hitting like that.

i stay in an area where the abundance of bad regular females are.

yet i don't want no track parkway ho,...

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't let those downtown women fool u. Most of them are out of Towners or balla chicks. The south/west side is filled with nothing but popped women. And I'm not talking hood rat chicks who are cute. I'm talking straight dust bunnies. The kinda of hos who go damn near everywhere in pajamas and shower caps and who's idea of dressing up is rocking pink/blue leopard print mini dresses. I think that's a major reason why these nikkas is so angry and kill each other all the time

on the real...

G.O.D II said:
The Nigerian dude and the 666 nikka love white women lol. Don't forget to add Kenwood in that mix. I don't know about now because all the smart(I.E cute) girls are going to magnet schools like jones, brooks, king, etc. But when I was there 6-7 years we had the finest girls in the city who was goin too lol. I can't tell how many times I would tell nikkas I went to Kenwood and they would be like " nikka, u know such and such? I use to fukk with her a few months back". There was a reason R. Kelly pedophile ass use to lurk outside our school everyday.

i went to hydepark,...

so i know about the kenwood females.

which i still say the whitney young hydepark dwellers,..have all of kenwood faded. in looks, ambition, and brains....

kenwood has lookers but not as many as it should being in hydepark like that.

kenwood has as many lookers as st iggie's, senn, or the catholic all girl schools.

i wish our hood women had more ambition other than being eic vampires.

they are a fukking waste, of good genes physically.

as the mentality is eic vampire meets baggage carrier.

shyt is fukked up here if you want to date a number of great ladies.

if you not logged into or don't care for that whitney young beaugoise circle that becomes the u of i circle. finding a professional alpha female all around is like a needle in a haystack.

damn why my gf have to get killed.

real talk,...none of these broads were on her level, i been with.

plus, it is not because of emotionAl attachment to my youth.

my gf was like one of the smartest women gen wise on the city.

she was known as that but she was a social dynamo, too!!!

miss the hell outta that girl.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Anyone noticing an abundance of white homeless people downtown lately? I mean u would occasionally see some goofy hipsters with dogs trying to get money to go to "California"(I.E buy drugs). But now I see couples and middle age women posted by bus stops asking for money. I guess times is hard for everyone now

i don't feel sorry for white people on the street that are homeless.

as i feel they have not applied themselves, in their life.

plus,..if i can make it off the street numerous times.
plus know the shelter system, and how if not given a crib.

how to get a section 8 crib, via a homeless letter.

plus how to get link and all that shyt.

plus make a plan as a black guy. who is blackballed and broke from seeking justice.

i don't feel sorry for no white person.

as all they have to do is apply themselves and they can make it.

they have standard top flight education and programs,..

they have sports facilities, weight rooms, coaches, equipment,..

shyt in tennis the wack white low ranked players had wilson and prince contracts.

off one decent result,..they got tennis paid for via sponsor.

being black i had to be better as a late start than martell bufford, and richie gray.

i could beat men as a teen in tennis and be in the paper for it.

wasn't no free prince racquets or wilson, k swiss dudes coming to find me.

i even won third place in city...did i get scholarship offers..

no, but weak and wack white dudes got partials and were the huffest ever.

they did not have a homelife anywhere near as hard as a black person.

as they could always, always get better from the color of their skin.

they get paid more, in just menial jobs than us off top.

if the black shelter ain't bad. i am sure the white shelter is even better.

plus it is not lines or wait at their aid offices. plus they get more link than us if they apply too.

plus, way more organizations to help them than it is us.

i got certifications in other industries,..

pkus never caught on and i apply like a madman and seek all types of help.

they can get the wind beneath their wings and pull themselves up by the boot straps.

way faster with more resources and success because they are white.

they just choose to be on bullshyt and i will not honor that.

as i apply myself hard as fukk to get back to being a success.

fukk them,..they can sell drugs better, too.

they got people who could be clientele with way more disposable income.

they are not profiled, and can sell in an open market in booming economy areas.

they can get better used cars, better hand me downs, etc.[i seen a whitecat this fukk'n heroin junkie/architect, get a 760 Li for three racks. from his white friends on some giveaway shyt. you think i will ever know somebody practically giving away a beemer top of the line 760 Li. if that happened to me,..i go drive that motherfukker to loeber or mcgrath and get at least twelve to fifteen racks off top. let alone his model he could have gotten way more than that. this white motherfukker fukks it up and loses his life to heroin. when he had an escape lottery ticket in this beemer to better drugs and a better lifestyle practically given to him,..fukk'n loser!! all he had to do was make a cad drawing everyday, and had a damn good job. i am supposed to feel sorry for him and he fukk'n up his marriage and his kids life on some cluck shyt,..man fukk that!!].

they get better jobs, more link, nicer cheaper apartments and got relatives who are not hampered by racism or a past from slavery. who are secure financially and will help them if they ask or even if they do not.

i don't even drink,..thry can drink like a fish and be a bartender at five star restaurants. skimming profits, at a job i would be scoffed at for applying to in a three piece suit and my best dress shoes.

i am a top level closer,..they will take this failure white cat over me just cause he is white.

when i actually have generated more revenue from nothing.

when a white cat can not close and grew up and gets more appointments because these are his friends.

he can prospect a high rise building for more leads,..where i get thrown out on my nose in a suit and threatened near arrest.

i have no feeling for them.

all a white person has to do is apply themselves and they can be whatever and whomever they want.

anytime they feel like it,....shyt they can work at the vinyl store before me.

when i have yet to meet a person who knows and is more accomplished a collector or critic than me.

shyt they can fail up if they apply themselves better than any black man can.

i have no remorse for a whitecat who is not a scholar.

he ain't got no gangs or street life to navigate to come home in.

even if he is a trickbaby,..he can get and had more than a blackwoman with kids manufacturing poverty.

most they have to worry about in the shelter is theft.

they got it easy as fukk,...shyt they can be any type of talentless entertainer, too.

i don't feel sorry.

if i am smart enough to look the part to shave and get cleaned up in the ritz and palmer house bathroom homeless.

or sleep on the couch in the dunkin donuts in the depaul center and not blow it up.

then anybody else can, especially a white cat.

they have no excuse,...

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art bar is on some... Lost Boys sh!t:

The Lost Boyz - Renee (HD) - YouTube

song and video is an integral part of my life.

in a very hard time for me.

i do not play about that record. i ain't no lost boys fan like that, either.

i respect them off that one song, greatly though.

that shyt real!!

my life ain't no joke i been through real shyt,...for real.

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former CPS basketball player killed in South Side shooting - chicagotribune.com

A 22-year-old Chicago man who recently committed to play basketball at a Division I school died after he was dropped off at a south suburban hospital with gunshot wounds Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.

Michael Haynes was shot in the 11600 block of South Vincennes Avenue and dropped off at Metro South Medical Center, Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Ron Gaines said. He was shot about 5:10 p.m. in the wrist and back, Gaines said.

Haynes may have been trying to break up a fight when he was shot, police said.

Haynes was set to play basketball for the 2012-2013 school year in New Rochelle, N.Y., for the Iona College Gaels, according to the school.

Haynes played basketball at Washington High School his sophomore and junior years and led the school to consecutive appearances in the city championship game, according to Iona College. He didn’t play basketball his senior year at Fenger High School.

Haynes lived in the 11700 block of South Vincennes Avenue, a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner's office said.

Nobody is in custody and Area South detectives are investigating.

Clerk killed in West Side gas station robbery - chicagotribune.com
A clerk was shot and killed in a West Side gas station robbery about two hours before his shift was to end, according to police and the man's family.

Baker Farhat, of the 7800 block of South Rutherford Avenue in Burbank, was pronounced dead at John H. Stroger Jr., Hospital of Cook County just before 4:30 a.m.

Farhat, in his 30s, was shot about 4:10 a.m. inside a Marathon gas station between Warren Avenue and Washington Boulevard on Homan Avenue, just across the street from Garfield Park.

A family member at the scene, who asked not to be identified, said Farhat's wife and three daughters - 2, 4 and 7 - lived in Jerusalem. He traveled there often to visit them, the relative said.

Farhat worked at the store for two years and was supposed to get off at 6 a.m., the relative said.

An employee said that when he left work Farhat was working in the gas station with another employee.

The employee said that the station was equipped with a surveillance camera but it was not known if the incident was captured on camera.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man killed in Park Manor neighborhood drive-by - chicagotribune.com

A 25-year-old man was killed in a drive-by shooting in the Park Manor neighborhood on the city’s South Side on Thursday afternoon – the first of five gunshot-wound homicides in about 12 hours – according to authorities.

Dominique Ollie, of the 7300 block of South Calumet Avenue, was pronounced dead about 5:10 p.m. at Advocate Christ Medical Center, a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. He was shot in the head.

He was standing in the 7100 block of South Rhodes Avenue, a few blocks east of where he lived, when someone in a southbound silver vehicle opened fire, Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Laura Kubiak said.

Nobody is in custody, and detectives are investigating.
Police: Two men killed in Southeast Side gang-related attack - chicagotribune.com
Two men were shot to death inside a car in the South Deering neighborhood late Thursday night - among five people killed by gunfire between Thursday afternoon and early Friday morning.

The men were at National Pride Car Wash at the southeast corner of Torrence Avenue and 100th Street about 11:10 p.m. when someone opened fire, hitting both multiple times in the body. Each man was also shot once in the head, police said. The attack was likely gang related, according to police and family members at the scene, who acknowledged the dead men both had ties to an area gang.

The men were found inside a small red sedan by responding police. Both were pronounced dead at the scene. Cameras sit atop each of the 11 car wash bays but it's not clear if police were able to get useful video from the business.

Police hung tape around the entire parking lot and later expanded the size of the scene and posted more officers around it after family members tried to get a glimpse of their loved ones by ducking under the tape or running through the back of the car wash.

An officer nearby heard the shots and police set a perimeter on Torrence to prevent anyone from getting into the neighborhood west of Torrence. Train tracks border the crime scene on the east side and an industrial area lies beyond that.