The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

hey, cuhz!!

don't chu ever in ya life.

come and disrespect anyone from the go, ever.

you little ts'n cross dressin sentiment video watching lil ho stud.

2elbdcn.png

don't chu ever come back in here,..you fakkit ass gay dikk sucker video watching homo!!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former hoops star pistol-whipped, robbed in South Loop - chicagotribune.com

A former Chicago prep basketball star and college standout at Bradley University was pistol-whipped and robbed of a Range Rover and more than $100,000 in cash during an attack at his South Loop condominium, police said.

Adebayo Akinkunle, 37, was treated for a cut to the head, a broken nose and cuts to his left wrist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to police.

Police initially responded to a call of a person shot just after 3 p.m. Monday at a residence in the 700 block of South Financial Place in Printer's Row, police said.

Officers found Akinkunle -- the 1998 Missouri Valley Conference Defensive Player of the Year -- beaten and his home ransacked, police said. Akinkunle told authorities he didn't know his attackers, who took more than $100,000 in cash as well a closet safe, wallet, 10 credit cards and two cell phones, police said.

The men fled in a Range Rover that Akinkunle had been driving. A police report on the incident doesn't state how many men attacked Akinkunle. No arrests have been made as of this morning.

A shell casing was recovered on the scene but no one on the scene was shot, police said.

The 6-foot-7-inch Morgan Park star went on to Bradley, where he led the Braves to three postseason appearances and led the team in scoring as a senior. Akinkunle went undrafted in the 1998 NBA draft but played overseas and was inducted into Bradley's athletics hall of fame in 2009.

Art do you know this guy?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

ridge

Daps
anyone who isnt super rich but keeps 100k in their house is a fukking retard

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
hey, cuhz!!

don't chu ever in ya life.

come and disrespect anyone from the go, ever.

you little ts'n cross dressin sentiment video watching lil ho stud.

2elbdcn.png

don't chu ever come back in here,..you fakkit ass gay dikk sucker video watching homo!!

OH MY GOSH!!! Joey Stylez.....thru the tables!!!!!!!

:damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
sushi is sooooooooooooo good. I was going to go to the sushi house for my 21st birthday but my girls were like :shaq2:

man, I took the wife out to eat last friday for some surf and turf. we were splurging for a change. anyways, when we was ordering the steaks, I kept cracking jokes bout how black folks love some well done shoe tasting meat. and I actually convinced her to get hers medium. cuz thats what I got. she ended up sending it back and getting it cooked more :smh:

but my steak was delicious.

also last weekend, we was at a wedding and they have hor'dueves (I know the spelling) and they had some crab cakes and smoked salmon and shyt like that and u know nikkas had to be all like "what is this" "I dont know about that fish" "what is in that", "what are them things on it". I just :lolbron: to myself and then :snoop: at them.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
man, I took the wife out to eat last friday for some surf and turf. we were splurging for a change. anyways, when we was ordering the steaks, I kept cracking jokes bout how black folks love some well done shoe tasting meat. and I actually convinced her to get hers medium. cuz thats what I got. she ended up sending it back and getting it cooked more :smh:

but my steak was delicious.

also last weekend, we was at a wedding and they have hor'dueves (I know the spelling) and they had some crab cakes and smoked salmon and shyt like that and u know nikkas had to be all like "what is this" "I dont know about that fish" "what is in that", "what are them things on it". I just :lolbron: to myself and then :snoop: at them.

Everyone in my family love their steaks "well done" except for my mom and me. :aicmon:

I can't eat that overcooked ass shyt at all. :gag:

Medium for the :win:

crab cakes and smoked salmon on a cream cheese bagel is :ohlawd: :damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
actually this cat went to college with me. I was sending that article out to a few cats I knew from school on this this morning. he was a few years older than me tho.

my question is why did dude have 100k in cash in the crib???? :why:

and if they knew he had a wall safe and regular safe, they had to know this cat.

first important rule of most robberies is, it is someone you know.

art barr

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
What is goin on ova dere mang. :what::wtf:

I aint been back home since 06'. shyt sounds like a fukkin war zone is poppin off in da chi. :sadcam: