The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
crack wasn't a popular drug of choice in chicago during the late 80's/early 90's..mof we was probably the last major city to get hooked during the crack epidemic..and since L.A was the 1st city to have it, it only made sense for them to try to capitalize over here...but as we all know,that plan failed :youngsabo:

"st Louis nikkaz want they corner back" :heh:

and notice it was just the west side..they couldn't set foot on the south side..AT ALL
:comeon: half tha time y'all on here talmbout tha west side go harder than tha south, I thought both areas wuz hood....

In tha early 90s though all I heard about wuz tha South side, didn't know west side got it poppin until twista came out :russ:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
"st Louis nikkaz want they corner back" :heh:

:comeon: half tha time y'all on here talmbout tha west side go harder than tha south, I thought both areas wuz hood....

In tha early 90s though all I heard about wuz tha South side, didn't know west side got it poppin until twista came out :russ:

west side ain't no joke either, but they more about they bread then bangin..out south is where dem nikkas was banging hard at..especially in the 90's

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
crack wasn't a popular drug of choice in chicago during the late 80's/early 90's..mof we was probably the last major city to get hooked during the crack epidemic..and since L.A was the 1st city to have it, it only made sense for them to try to capitalize over here...but as we all know,that plan failed :youngsabo:

and notice it was just the west side..they couldn't set foot on the south side..AT ALL

Some other L.A. dude posted that article and I just highlighted all the "westside" and "attempts" and hit him with:sitdown:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some other L.A. dude posted that article and I just highlighted all the "westside" and "attempts" and hit him with:sitdown:

My point was LA nikkas came to chicago at its very worst and was droppin bodies. Chicago nikkas wouldtn DARE go to LA in the early 90s :krs:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
My point was LA nikkas came to chicago at its very worst and was droppin bodies. Chicago nikkas wouldtn DARE go to LA in the early 90s :krs:

we did something even worse: we started a gang that ya'll die for and still represent to this day in L.A :myman:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

:stopitslime:

Black P. Stones Jungles refers to the division of the Black P. Stones Chicago gang active in the Baldwin Village section of Los Angeles.

and the gang name originated from a street here in chicago..so basically, as Ice Cube once said, ya'll "Dying for a street, that they ain't never heard of" :krs:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:stopitslime:

and the gang name originated from a street here in chicago..so basically, as Ice Cube once said, ya'll "Dying for a street, that they ain't never heard of" :krs:

them nikkas arent chicago stones. They're LA bloods, no differnet then the next blood set in LA. Only thing is they named after stones. Doesnt mean some chicago nikkas really came to LA and started a gang. T rodgers was like 11 years old when he moved here.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
them nikkas arent chicago stones.They're LA bloods, no differnet then the next blood set in LA. Only thing is they named after stones. Doesnt mean some chicago nikkas really came to LA and started a gang. T rodgers was like 11 years old when he moved here.

breh..just admit that ya'll like our style and i'll leave it alone :smugdraper:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
I remember back in the mid-90's some West Coast ese's tried to set-up shop in the Little Village area of Chicago.. The Latin Kings weren't having it... Same goes for the Bloods/Crips, the ViceLords weren't having it.