The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all messing with this exchequer pizza place? The concierge told us the locals don't fukk with gordianos or lou milnatI pizza.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all messing with this exchequer pizza place? The concierge told us the locals don't fukk with gordianos or lou milnatI pizza.
Get you some Lou's:ufdup:

malnatis-pizza-fbook.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm :snoop: right now. :damn:

So we walk back from the pizza spot and pass the hotel. We drop off the leftovers and pour up a drink. Head back out to walk around. Doorman stops us and starts talking some foolishness and starts telling us about strip clubs in the area. So he talking to my boy and I see these two older Hispanic women coming up the block. Same ones that were on the plane with us. They walk towards the door and I ask them, you ladies going back to the room already. They say yeah and go in. Kind of either tired or uninterested maybe. I go and catch up with my boy so we can keep walking. My dumbass should've been walked in with them and told them, "alright then let's go up to the room. Let me grab some condoms from my room and we can get this threesome happening." Don't know if it would've worked or they would've slapped me but :snoop:. Atleast I know they ain't locals so ima see what's up if I run into them again. Especially one of them. Get me a cougar. Damn.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Roseland getting too hot...

That's now two neighbors that's been jacked.

:francis:

I know I said I wanna get this shyt legally, but Imma have to hold dirty til then, just for a lil while
Where at ? mY people are still on 110th, and I have a house on 121st I rent out.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Anyone ever been to the Chicago history museum? Is it geared towards all ages or more for kids? Is it filled with cool exhibits or wack?

So far I got on Groupon a Chicago gangster tour, a history/architecture tour and a beer tasting package from motor row brewing. Looking at the history museum also. Want to check out the ledge and tilt Chicago but I'll buy those tickets there cuz it's regular price.
I love the chicago history museum, check groupon. It's always been on there for a discount price.
I can get into must of the other museums for free, Museum of science and industry, or Field Museum are both dope.
If there are only 2 of yall I can prob hook up admission.. Possibly

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I love the chicago history museum, check groupon. It's always been on there for a discount price.
I can get into must of the other museums for free, Museum of science and industry, or Field Museum are both dope.
If there are only 2 of yall I can prob hook up admission.. Possibly
Thanks breh. I got the field museum thru groupon. Was like $11 for both. Might check that out Friday. If you got hookups for the millennium wheel or the willis tower, let me know. Looking to check those out later today.

Noticed that this is a rather quiet city. Not much of a nightlife. Although it was a Tuesday night so maybe that's it. Guy at hotel said it's a family city. It's like New York with less of the hustle. Nice tho.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Thanks breh. I got the field museum thru groupon. Was like $11 for both. Might check that out Friday. If you got hookups for the millennium wheel or the willis tower, let me know. Looking to check those out later today.

Noticed that this is a rather quiet city. Not much of a nightlife. Although it was a Tuesday night so maybe that's it. Guy at hotel said it's a family city. It's like New York with less of the hustle. Nice tho.

There's tons of night life, just not right downtown in the loop. Nobody kicks it in the business district. You either have to go North to the River north or Wicker park area, Wrigleyville, lakeview or directly West to the "west loop" area. You'll find plenty to do. Just google "west loop" " wrigleyville" or Wicker park. Best chances of finding a good time close by with public trans.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
There's tons of night life, just not right downtown in the loop. Nobody kicks it in the business district. You either have to go North to the River north or Wicker park area, Wrigleyville, lakeview or directly West to the "west loop" area. You'll find plenty to do. Just google "west loop" " wrigleyville" or Wicker park. Best chances of finding a good time close by with public trans.
Yeah might check out Wrigley. Found out the trains aren't 24 hours. Atleast not above ground. They clean tho. Atleast the ones I've been on.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Yeah might check out Wrigley. Found out the trains aren't 24 hours. Atleast not above ground. They clean tho. Atleast the ones I've been on.
Red line and blue line is 24 hours and the major bus lines. You can stay out in wriglyville til 4 and take the train back to the hotel.