The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know it went Chicago viral, but did it go nation wide viral? :lupe: just asking, it wasn't me.

Its easy as hell to find in the facebook general search...

Nasties

:ushersuretho:

How hard is it to get your shyt legally?

Its a lot of shyt

You gotta first be squeaky clean on your record...then take classes and shyt which cost money....paperwork for EVERY gun you get, registering that mufukka....

Like I said its a lot

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Nasties

Its a lot of shyt

You gotta first be squeaky clean on your record...then take classes and shyt which cost money....paperwork for EVERY gun you get, registering that mufukka....

Like I said its a lot
Oh I saw it. And face digging through comments I saw they pulled up who she was, screenshot her Facebook and they even made a meme about her. Top it off with I knew her and her husband. Second hand embarrassment .

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard is it to get your shyt legally?

Appx $400 for concealed carry.

$30 for FOID
$150 for CCW permit
At least $150 for the required 16 hour course

There are various classes of applicants that cannot be granted a permit (felons, people with various violent convictions, mentally unfit, people who have been committed etc etc). Assuming you don't fall into that group I think you're crazy not to go through the paperwork no matter how annoying.

$400 is a small price to pay for peace of mind. Chicago is already an insanely racist city. Ride dirty in the wrong neighborhood and you're going to be looking at a possession charge that will cost you thousands as well as your freedom.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I saw it. And face digging through comments I saw they pulled up who she was, screenshot her Facebook and they even made a meme about her. Top it off with I knew her and her husband. Second hand embarrassment .

I'm doing sociological research and need more info on this.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Nasties

Its a lot of shyt

Like I said its a lot
It's complete and utter bullshyt how the people living in the most dangerous areas are too poor to be able to carry because of all the time and money it takes to get a permit. Meanwhile a crazy percentage of the guns used in crimes come right across the border from Indiana. One of the many reasons I say fukk the NRA and you're a c00n if you support them.