Movies and tv shows

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Roseland getting too hot...

That's now two neighbors that's been jacked.

:francis:

I know I said I wanna get this shyt legally, but Imma have to hold dirty til then, just for a lil while

We just moved my grandma outta Roseland, been there since the 60s, she was around 103 and MLK Drive

She say Roseland was like Orland Park back in the day:damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just booked my trip out there. :wow:

Tuesday morning to Saturday morning. We gonna be chilling at the Congress Plaza hotel.

"
But come and see me at the Plaza Hotel I might give you a job
If you can't remember the name
All you gotta do is ask the dame for the nikkas that deliver the hard" :myman:

I saw we're right by the Harrison station for the subway. So atleast we can get around on that. I think we're right there by the loop so public transportation should be perfect. I doubt we'll need uber. How much do they charge tho?

Any recommendations welcome as far as food spots to check out. Pizza and hot dogs mainly. We'll likely check out the main tourist spots like the willis tower. It'll be crazy stepping on that glass balcony. I'll probably dive back into the building like
tumblr_msob94c1MP1sd1nbuo1_400.png

Thinking that shyts gonna fall. :deadmanny:

Gotta check out that view thing that tilts you over the building and the glass bean thing. Maybe even the navy pier and see what tours are popping. Any info on where the hoes at is also appreciated. :smugdraper:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone ever been to the Chicago history museum? Is it geared towards all ages or more for kids? Is it filled with cool exhibits or wack?

So far I got on Groupon a Chicago gangster tour, a history/architecture tour and a beer tasting package from motor row brewing. Looking at the history museum also. Want to check out the ledge and tilt Chicago but I'll buy those tickets there cuz it's regular price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why :dahell: is the tax so damn high?

We hit up Walgreens to buy a few things and they got like four different taxes on the receipt. shyt from like 10% to 13%. :mindblown: