The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
images

Rest In Peace my brother. :mjcry: that's Harvey fam. Thornton High School alumni.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:huhldup: Any particular reason? I've got a 4 day for Lolla. Doubt I'll be going for full days though
200w.gif

And even if I did have money to get tickets I wouldn't hav gotten any in time & tryin to win through wgci is a joke cause their lines STAY locked. And u got 4 days at lolla?? fukk :mjcry: r u going to ahh fest in September? :lupe:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

And even if I did have money to get tickets I wouldn't hav gotten any in time & tryin to win through wgci is a joke cause their lines STAY locked. And u got 4 days at lolla?? fukk :mjcry: r u going to ahh fest in September? :lupe:

GCI been like that for years:mjlol: You didn't miss much. Bunch of cacs taking the opportunity to say nikka at will. I ain't even excited for Lolla. At this point, I go just to smoke, drink, avoid fighting cacs and take a nap in the middle of the day while hopefully discovering some new music. :yeshrug: I'll probably go to Ahh Fest since Chance ain't doing his fest again this year.