The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Golden.Frame

Rookie
Daps

damn this video brings back so many memories :wow: Juke partys at markham skating rink,Olympic skating rink and house of kicks :wow:

:scust: to all those places. House of Kicks was a real slum. My family got into a damn near brawl there during my cousins birthday when my aunt's ice cream scoop was taken by a server. I was glad af that placed got their exit papers, shyt smelled like feet and old grease.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
yo, where to park to get on the redline? i used to park on 87th and 55th. but jewels being a ho now, that whole place is a tow zone, bytches. and like a month ago i parked on 55th and as me and my friend were walking a girl outside was like "be careful they breaking windows". we stood with her for like 5 minutes talking about how fukked up it was for them to do shyt like that.

where can i park yall? :sadbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
yo, where to park to get on the redline? i used to park on 87th and 55th. but jewels being a ho now, that whole place is a tow zone, bytches. and like a month ago i parked on 55th and as me and my friend were walking a girl outside was like "be careful they breaking windows". we stood with her for like 5 minutes talking about how fukked up it was for them to do shyt like that.

where can i park yall? :sadbron:
You fukked

Better Uber

:manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they shooting a crash scene for Steve McQueen "Widow" off 75th n grand crossing near metra right now. Whole street cut off......

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
they shut down 31st beach:hhh:mfs shooting likes its rainbow beach :mjlol:

Chicago beaches be too lit..

Oak street beach =Drunken cacs, 100 man brawls, :mjpls:activity
Calumet Beach = Hispanics, Latin King Krazy:dame:, :mjpls:activity

Rainbow Beach = 7/10 riff raff:ld:

63rd = 6/10 riff raff:ehh:

57th = aight cool, possible :mjpls:activity

41st = mello:manny:i like that vibe... beach is difficult to get to...
Its a beach on 12st:jbhmm:never heard about it tho