The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Is there anything interesting happening in Chicago this weekend? I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. :smile:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything interesting happening in Chicago this weekend? I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. :smile:
No special parties going on this weekend so here are a rundown of some weekly/monthly parties to check out:

I'm from the Caribbean as well. Subterranean on a Thursday is normally a good look for dancehall vibes and it is in Wicker Park so you can bounce around, pregame, eat there as well.

The Friday after-work black crowd usually goes Ceres Cafe downtown from 4-7 pm. Pace yourself if you go to Ceres because they don't play around when it comes to their drinks. After that Reverie is the spot from 7pm onwards. If you get there after like 9:30-10 they are usually at capacity.

For Saturday I hear these brunch parties are pretty lit nowadays, especially if the weather is nice.
2400x2306.jpeg.976432e3e4584648990922eeff3594f3.large

If your friend is from around here they can probably tell you more about those spots and the vibes but if you have any questions or want to link up, shoot me a DM.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
No special parties going on this weekend so here are a rundown of some weekly/monthly parties to check out:

I'm from the Caribbean as well. Subterranean on a Thursday is normally a good look for dancehall vibes and it is in Wicker Park so you can bounce around, pregame, eat there as well.

The Friday after-work black crowd usually goes Ceres Cafe downtown from 4-7 pm. Pace yourself if you go to Ceres because they don't play around when it comes to their drinks. After that Reverie is the spot from 7pm onwards. If you get there after like 9:30-10 they are usually at capacity.

For Saturday I hear these brunch parties are pretty lit nowadays, especially if the weather is nice.
2400x2306.jpeg.976432e3e4584648990922eeff3594f3.large

If your friend is from around here they can probably tell you more about those spots and the vibes but if you have any questions or want to link up, shoot me a DM.

Thank you! :hug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emergency. My barber moved out of state :mjcry:

I live in UIC area but willing to go anywhere. Recommendations please. Gotta be reliable with appointments.
would hook you with mine but ....reliability might be an issue cuz he doesn't do appointments. Works basically Thurs-Sat 2-12am if it's packed.

Most creative silliest thing I ever seen:russ:Its market fo everything I guess

:patrice: I'd low key OD off CapnCrunch. I go through a family size box in 2 days. Only reason I stop is cuz I run out. A nikka prob have to sign a waiver:mjcry: