The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
lil bish with the timbs was tawkin all that shxt and dancing and shxt just to get her ass beat... bytch was really screaching for help :damn:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
fX5wr5i.jpg

Who going??? You can't beat $10 tickets!! It WILL be lit and I know it's gonna be packed & cracking!!!

Yesterday

Banned
Daps

I swear why the fukk are women so protected from the consequences of their own actions? This bytch talked all that shyt and begged for an ass whopping and when she got it then everyone wants to talk about "she just a kid". fukk that she wasn't a kid when she was spitting on people.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Heading Promontory for a day party Saturday. 9th Wonder will probably bring out an older 'house-head' type of crowd so not sure I will attend that event.
Hmm.... but since it's Santiilian & hes co-host of morning take over I was thinking the opposite. But I'm prolly reconsidering

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

These young chicks think they SO tough!! That lady looks like an og!! She look like she used to run the streets, ain't no way in hell imma be talking shyt to a lady looking like that on the red line. I'll just take my seat & shut the fukk up. I put money she used to be about that life. Her teeth are missing for a reason.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm.... but since it's Santiilian & hes co-host of morning take over I was thinking the opposite. But I'm prolly reconsidering
Actually, don't listen to me. Not familiar with Santillian but YouTube shows he has a younger demo.

9th Wonder is a classic DJ but even the classic DJ's stay relevant by spinning newer stuff. In general, Promontory will bring out the hip younger black crowd in Hyde Park generally so it might still be lit.