The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I'll hit the gym today...prob stop through planet fitness downtown. The one in Chatham is bigger but I swear it seem like all they have are treadmills & bikes:gucci:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
With whats going on with Trump should I be worried about moving to the city this summer?:patrice:

Also which northside neighborhoods would you recommend? Id prefer not to be the only black guy in the neighborhood. I can do about 1200-1400 for rent.

Uptown. I live there and pay 1250. Not a bad neighborhood. Mixed, a lot of immigrants.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
can ya'll believe we pay $86 for a fukking sticker???

PL5utDv.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Even more with residential parking and permits for guests

over on wabash, they got permit parking, but I'm just east of there, so we don't have permit parking.

my sister lives in west town, and they got that fukking permit parking. it's a pain in the ass to be honest. plus u gotta pay extra for the sticker and the guest passes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Think I'll hit the gym today...prob stop through planet fitness downtown. The one in Chatham is bigger but I swear it seem like all they have are treadmills & bikes:gucci:

I was gonna join this one, cuz it's right by the crib, but their weight section seemed lackluster, and I do all my cardio outside, so treadmills don't mean shyt to me.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna join this one, cuz it's right by the crib, but their weight section seemed lackluster, and I do all my cardio outside, so treadmills don't mean shyt to me.
Yup...been to three Chatham...downtown n one odd California.
Best weight wise is the downtown