The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
can ya'll believe we pay $86 for a fukking sticker???

PL5utDv.jpg
Used my homegirl's address and registered my car down in Memphis. fukk Chicago. :blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Used my homegirl's address and registered my car down in Memphis. fukk Chicago. :blessed:

not worth it to me. I need my real addresses to all match for me to have a legit CCW license. plus if something happens, I can't have my insurance company all questioning why my license and registration don't match. I like to be 100% legit.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
not worth it to me. I need my real addresses to all match for me to have a legit CCW license. plus if something happens, I can't have my insurance company all questioning why my license and registration don't match. I like to be 100% legit.
:ehh:
The insurance thing wont be a problem at all. CCW I understand though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@beaniemac Did they finish fixing the bike trail by 39th street yet?

if you're referring to on lake shore drive, I'm not sure. I don't run down there that often during the winter. I haven't been over there in a good month to be honest.

I know the trail on 35th has been restored now that the new bridge is built. and that bridge that crosses 35th street is fukking gorgeous tho.

35th-bridge_1.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop: Block gonna be wide open. Everybody wanna pop out in the warm weather and bump into all the people thy been looking for or avoiding. :francis:

I'm already hearing fools out here bumping they music out the whip. that's just the start.

car wash was PACKED today. and it seems everyone got they whip clean. they ready to kick it for the president's day weekend.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
if you're referring to on lake shore drive, I'm not sure. I don't run down there that often during the winter. I haven't been over there in a good month to be honest.

I know the trail on 35th has been restored now that the new bridge is built. and that bridge that crosses 35th street is fukking gorgeous tho.

35th-bridge_1.jpg

I think that's it because that bridge extended to the trail. I'll be out there tomorrow to see it :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
for some reason, there's a cat at the end of the block who has a porsche panamera. and for some reason, dude leaves that shyt just out in the alley parked in the dirt. and that whip has been dirty for the past couple weeks. just seen it pass thru the alley and it's SPOTLESS now. even that old head ready to hit these streets :ahh: