The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukk this weather, can't wait until I leave this shyt

:camby:

my wife moved to texas cuz of a job promotion, and it was in the 20's damn near the entire time I was there last week.

then when I leave from down there, it's back in the 70's :ucku:

that being said, this high wind shyt has been fukking up everything. first my power is out for 4 hours yesterday when I'm trying to work, and when that comes up, then my cable and internet goes out. fukking internet is now out again along with the cable. fukking ridiculous comcast. and they wanna try and haggle me over them crediting my account when the app clearly says there's an outage. I'm over here using my work phone to stream HBO and use the internet.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Rainning like its spring but its 40 & 30 degrees out... The weather on its:troll:shyt but at least it below temperature weather again :manny:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Should've known the weather was fukked when I heard hail hitting my house at 5am. Drove east on 80/94 and it was backed up from Oak Lawn to Indianapolis Blvd going towards Illinois :sadcam:

Ezra

Daps
My nikka acting retarded, whipping this car with no plates...not even temps.

Gonna learn the hard way, especially if he fukk around in one of these suburbs like Evergreen
Especially evergreen w all those racist ass Irish

Giselle

Daps
I went to a fragrance store in the "hood" and was so nervous lol. They were very nice though and could tell that I wasn't from the "hood", even made jokes about it. lol

Also, Idk if y'all heard, but chance's brother announced that he's bisexual. Idk why. I think he did it bc he was about to get exposed or bc he knows that lbgt go hard for their people and wants their support so he can become more famous. It worked for frank, but I don't think it'll work for him.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Anybody got a refund back from those camera tickets?

A few people i know have and im waiting on my letter in the mail :lupe:

I got three in the mail. Im glad I came this thread came up to remind me to fill it out.

That DOJ report is amazing. CPD is a piece of shyt. I'm too high right now to go into but im a post some details tomorrow. Im half way through reading it.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I went to a fragrance store in the "hood" and was so nervous lol. They were very nice though and could tell that I wasn't from the "hood", even made jokes about it. lol

Also, Idk if y'all heard, but chance's brother announced that he's bisexual. Idk why. I think he did it bc he was about to get exposed or bc he knows that lbgt go hard for their people and wants their support so he can become more famous. It worked for frank, but I don't think it'll work for him.

:mjlol: You remember which hood you were in?

Giselle

Daps
:mjlol: You remember which hood you were in?
It was on 79th.

While I was in there with my sister sniffing stuff, I overheard them talking to another customer about a subway near by getting shot up.

Tried to hurry up and leave before it got too dark. :mjgrin: