The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These hoes are blocking up both state Street and Chicago Ave. Y'all wonder why I hate it downtown. This is a major reason. Now some a$$hole is just standing in front of the bus. Can't move.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
These hours are blocking up both state Street and Chicago Ave. Y'all wonder why I hate it downtown. This is a major reason. Now some a$$hole is just standing in front of the bus. Can't move.
Living downtown is overrated as hell unless you work down there, and even then you don't need to. I lived in Lincoln Park and then moved to Hyde Park just for that reason, never even crossed my mind to want to live down there. I already work down there and by 4:30pm I'm ready to gtfo.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Living downtown is overrated as hell unless you work down there, and even then you don't need to. I lived in Lincoln Park and then moved to Hyde Park just for that reason, never even crossed my mind to want to live down there. I already work down there and by 4:30pm I'm ready to gtfo.

It's super overrated. Too crowded, to expensive and overall simply too hard to move around like I want to. When u live in a high rise, simple shyt like taking the dog out means u gotta eat for an elevator, go all the way downstairs, find grass, then come all the way back up again. Where I just simply open up my back door

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
4 girls I went to school wit, work at the factory now:patrice:....

shyt was lowkey awkward :huhldup:...

They had that deer in the headlights look:snoop:....

I hit em wit that :francis: & smoothly walked away...

Red Diamond & The factory merged too:mjgrin:

VLiveChicago applied that pressure on them, crowds started dwindling :russ::sadcam:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
UeW6BXn.png

I know a lot of y'all wasn't feeling it when I pushed for folks to come to the aahhh fest last September but the tickets are already up on groupon. I know the line up will be great, I'm confident that Common won't bring no bullshyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
4 girls I went to school wit, work at the factory now:patrice:....

shyt was lowkey awkward :huhldup:...

They had that deer in the headlights look:snoop:....

I hit em wit that :francis: & smoothly walked away...

Red Diamond & The factory merged too:mjgrin:

VLiveChicago applied that pressure on them, crowds started dwindling :russ::sadcam:

Is the factory as shytty as I think it might be? I know its BYOB but they charge u for ice and cups plus mandatory valet parking.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Is the factory as shytty as I think it might be? I know its BYOB but they charge u for ice and cups plus mandatory valet parking.

The factory is cool, scenery is cool, rules & prices are fair but crowd of people depends on what night u go on..

I got in free tho
Red diamond takeover nights is ratchet night aka MAGIC CITY MONDAY:pachaha:$200 banana sucking contest n shyt, $500 amateur night, lil more hooder crowd..

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
It's super overrated. Too crowded, to expensive and overall simply too hard to move around like I want to. When u live in a high rise, simple shyt like taking the dog out means u gotta eat for an elevator, go all the way downstairs, find grass, then come all the way back up again. Where I just simply open up my back door

This is how it was Columbus Day weekend when I was there with :obama: , :yeshrug: , the marathon and the Cubs in the playoffs. The crowds Downtown were ridiculous and I was staying there.

I GTFO by Monday afternoon . fukk a Columbus day parade :camby: