The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I went to a fragrance store in the "hood" and was so nervous lol. They were very nice though and could tell that I wasn't from the "hood", even made jokes about it. lol

Also, Idk if y'all heard, but chance's brother announced that he's bisexual. Idk why. I think he did it bc he was about to get exposed or bc he knows that lbgt go hard for their people and wants their support so he can become more famous. It worked for frank, but I don't think it'll work for him.
what part of the city (or suburbs :mjpls:) do you stay in?

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
It was on 79th.

While I was in there with my sister sniffing stuff, I overheard them talking to another customer about a subway near by getting shot up.

Tried to hurry up and leave before it got too dark. :mjgrin:
Speaking of Subway.....that's how you know you're in the hood.....when the Indian dude making you're sandwich is behind 2 inch thick bulletproof glass :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Speaking of Subway.....that's how you know you're in the hood.....when the Indian dude making you're sandwich is behind 2 inch thick bulletproof glass :francis:

Some hood subways don't put the glass up till night time. But the one where that cart was murdered recently was on 79th just west of these Dan Ryan.

Ezra

Daps
That's why I'm on the train and not driving.

Bout to start drinking and then Uber back home.
Can't decide if this is a good opportunity go down there and slide into some p*ssy :shaq:

or

if they all gonna be pissed off and angry and shyt :sadcam: