The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

New 95th/Dan Ryan Red Line station (South Terminal)
extralarge.jpg

What: The station at the south end of the Red Line has remained open as it undergoes a $240 million renovation that will expand the station north and south of 95th Street, increase the number of retail spots and make it easier to transfer to a bus. The new south building is expected to open this year. The building north of 95th is expected to open in 2018.

:ehh:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im jus realizing g
How country the far suburbs are..went to chicago heights this holiday first time..drove past barns n horses n shyt..kinda cool if u into outdoors shyt..too dreary looking for me though even the mayor was on foodstamps once upon a time...n it shows

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fukkin wit hood bus stops in the city too...damn garfield damen bus dont even run on weekends no more wtf...ppl still be posted waitin on it though smh

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint rode bus over there in years....i was jus informed when having a discussion about parking permits...n i aint the only one not up on it...u see ppl waiting

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I aint rode bus over there in years....i was jus informed when having a discussion about parking permits...n i aint the only one not up on it...u see ppl waiting

You gotta go to either western or ashland just to get a bus. Those late night bus rides when I had to walk from 69th and 79th :hhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Im jus realizing g
How country the far suburbs are..went to chicago heights this holiday first time..drove past barns n horses n shyt..kinda cool if u into outdoors shyt..too dreary looking for me though even the mayor was on foodstamps once upon a time...n it shows

yeah, there's horse stables off I57 in markham.