The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I had it parked outside all night. Ran the automatic starter while I was getting ready and it still have me a false sense of hope
When I get my new car that's the first thing I'm getting if it don't already have one. My last car had it and it was everything on days like this. This morning I was layered up just to go warm up the car... my case of water in the back seat was frozen!! Like yeah I know it's 4 degrees but be realization sets in when you see your water frozen & it's not in a freezer.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They ate(scammed) good with each other tho:ehh:
Hell yeah they did. fukk em both. But I can't talk about them damn jacksons without crying Jesse
full

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Talking to a PAWG social worker who works with black kids in a bar in Wrigleyville. Her stories/solutions have me :ohhh: :wow: I ain't gonna make a thread about this but this girl has gave me so much to unpack about our school system and the things kids go through:mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
whose the best barber in the city? preferably out west, north or downtown area will be moving back to chicago soon

need a barber with supreme skills who uses a razor as well. Max I'm willing to pay is $25-30

my barber out west got locked up :sadcam:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
whose the best barber in the city? preferably out west, north or downtown area will be moving back to chicago soon

need a barber with supreme skills who uses a razor as well. Max I'm willing to pay is $25-30

my barber out west got locked up :sadcam:
Maurice at Mane Space on 111 n wabash. Cool cat from the NO and he a beast with the clippers

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
2nd weekend in a row I been out of town to return to hella snow to shovel.

also the temp being 4 degrees don't help the situation out there.