The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man, that temp dropped like CRAZY last night. I actually was out running yesterday afternoon and it was cold. but it got crazy later on and this morning was horrible. I work at home, but I still gotta get up to take my first grader to school and I hate having to go out in the morning when its like this. I'm on my couch now under blankets with a little heater keeping me toasty.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
man, that temp dropped like CRAZY last night. I actually was out running yesterday afternoon and it was cold. but it got crazy later on and this morning was horrible. I work at home, but I still gotta get up to take my first grader to school and I hate having to go out in the morning when its like this. I'm on my couch now under blankets with a little heater keeping me toasty.
Was suppose to take grandma to Mercy for a doctor's appointment, she got a whiff of that cold and said fukk that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Was suppose to take grandma to Mercy for a doctor's appointment, she got a whiff of that cold and said fukk that.

dog, I just looked at the temp on my phone and it said 21, and I was thinking like :yeshrug: I can easily get my 5 mile run in like I did yesterday. well that wind is whipping and I tapped out at like 1.7 miles due to the winding whipping the shyt out of my face. I must have missed the part that said the windchill was at 5 degrees. and my total cold limit is around 15-18 degrees including the windchill.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
man, why couldn't CPS cancel school???? I don't wanna go take my kid to school this morning! :sadbron:

:usure:Cps could careless about cold weather... I remember perfectly walking & taking buses to school in below temperature weather :sadcam:....

shyt was so cold, my hair & pants got frozen :wow::mjcry:

When I finally made it nobody really showed up:russ:including some staff..

I had 1 of those "if the school open, you're going" mamas :snoop:She did this to me on multiple occasions:pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:usure:Cps could careless about cold weather... I remember perfectly walking & taking buses to school in below temperature weather :sadcam:....

shyt was so cold, my hair & pants got frozen :wow::mjcry:

When I finally made it nobody really showed up:russ:including some staff..

I had 1 of those "if the school open, you're going" mamas :snoop:She did this to me on multiple occasions:pacspit:

I'd let my 7 year old walk to school if she used the school directly across the street from us. but her school is like 5 or 6 blocks away, so that means I gotta drive her cuz that school don't have bus service.