The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all been to the Jerk Taco joint on Madison and Pulaski? :banderas: Them portions for a taco is :damn:. Had enough leftover for an entire weekend

I was just on Kedzie and madison:francis:

Imma check it out later this week. How they burritos?
that's the spot when I'm out west. They rib tips was on point . First time I had they tacos I bought too much , didn't realize they put like a pound of meat on each one:whew:

Shyt was good tho. Last time I went was last week. Shyt was packed even in a thunderstorm :pachaha:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urbane Blades by Cabrini on the Orleans/Oak. Simeon is the best barber there I think but the older fat guy has hair like mine so he knows how to cut it to my liking. They take credit cards too if you are low on cash.

Headrest on Michigan Ave by Grant Park is decent too. Got a drop fade there that was on point by the Latino dude. Both places are $20.

I used to go to Clean Cut on the Westside on Pulaski where this woman cut my shyt. I was only getting my top cut with shears at the time so I would get a wash and all that shyt too since I was the only dude hair she would cut. Used to have me laced. Got caught in a jam for time one day so I had to bring my girl with me before we went out to dinner and I swear she fukked me up on purpose.:francis: I assume its because I brought my girl and she felt some way about and wanted to be petty because she NEVER cut my hair like that before. And she fukked it up. She usually wouldnt even charge me, I'd just tip her hard but she charged me for the wash AND the cut. :mjlol:
why you ain't just have her stay in the car:dwillhuh:

Hell my girl always take forever to get dressed. Shoulda scooped her after your cut:leostare:

Ezra

Daps
Anybody tried the xsport downtown. They offered me a zero down start up:patrice:
I use to belong to the one in old town. It's a nice gym, but good luck trying to use anything if your going before or after work. The Downtown location is probably the same if not worse.

Worth if you dont have an 8-5 job and can go during off hours. Otherwise, nah.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to belong to the one in old town. It's a nice gym, but good luck trying to use anything if your going before or after work. The Downtown location is probably the same if not worse.

Worth if you dont have an 8-5 job and can go during off hours. Otherwise, nah.
Yeah I work 8-5 downtown :mjcry:

Was thinking bout going before work . Was the one you went to that packed morning time around 6:dwillhuh:

Also I can't imagine the courts should be really packed downtown.

Ezra

Daps
Yeah I work 8-5 downtown :mjcry:

Was thinking bout going before work . Was the one you went to that packed morning time around 6:dwillhuh:

Also I can't imagine the courts should be really packed downtown.
You'll probably be ok around 6. Courts will always be packed. Maybe not in the morning. If you go after work, better win once you get on, because you'll be waiting forever of you lose.

Ezra

Daps
I think Ive heard there are some good runs going during lunch at that downtown location. Since it's right by CDW Ive also heard it's full of coked up frat boys that think they're Jason Williams.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why you ain't just have her stay in the car:dwillhuh:

Hell my girl always take forever to get dressed. Shoulda scooped her after your cut:leostare:
She was already with me. And the barbershop is right in the middle of Holy City. I'm not letting her stay in the car at night over there. shyt, she wasn't comfortable getting stared at IN the shop. :pachaha:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude she was with was her 28 yr old boyfriend :scust:

yeah her being out that late seemed like bad news

I think Ive heard there are some good runs going during lunch at that downtown location. Since it's right by CDW Ive also heard it's full of coked up frat boys that think they're Jason Williams.
:snoop: not surprised.

Being a 6'5 black man with a beard has always kept people from testing me so I think I should be good:sas1: