The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Haven't had their burritos yet. Had a jerk hot link with fries and it was ok. I wanted them to douse that bytch with jerk sauce and they didn't. Also, online order from them even for the extra $5. Placed my order on the Kennedy and was there in 15 and got my food before most of the line

I think I found the place :steviej:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My barber got locked up,:to:

Anyone recommend any spots in the city? I'm willing to drive anywhere in the hood, south or our west I don't give a fukk

I always hear dudes talking about that one on 103rd and halsted too.

Who do you recommend? A new barber is like buying a new car, it's a serious commitment
Urbane Blades by Cabrini on the Orleans/Oak. Simeon is the best barber there I think but the older fat guy has hair like mine so he knows how to cut it to my liking. They take credit cards too if you are low on cash.

Headrest on Michigan Ave by Grant Park is decent too. Got a drop fade there that was on point by the Latino dude. Both places are $20.

I used to go to Clean Cut on the Westside on Pulaski where this woman cut my shyt. I was only getting my top cut with shears at the time so I would get a wash and all that shyt too since I was the only dude hair she would cut. Used to have me laced. Got caught in a jam for time one day so I had to bring my girl with me before we went out to dinner and I swear she fukked me up on purpose.:francis: I assume its because I brought my girl and she felt some way about and wanted to be petty because she NEVER cut my hair like that before. And she fukked it up. She usually wouldnt even charge me, I'd just tip her hard but she charged me for the wash AND the cut. :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Urbane Blades by Cabrini on the Orleans/Oak. Simeon is the best barber there I think but the older fat guy has hair like mine so he knows how to cut it to my liking. They take credit cards too if you are low on cash.

Headrest on Michigan Ave by Grant Park is decent too. Got a drop fade there that was on point by the Latino dude. Both places are $20.

I used to go to Clean Cut on the Westside on Pulaski where this woman cut my shyt. I was only getting my top cut with shears at the time so I would get a wash and all that shyt too since I was the only dude hair she would cut. Used to have me laced. Got caught in a jam for time one day so I had to bring my girl with me before we went out to dinner and I swear she fukked me up on purpose.:francis: I assume its because I brought my girl and she felt some way about and wanted to be petty because she NEVER cut my hair like that before. And she fukked it up. She usually wouldnt even charge me, I'd just tip her hard but she charged me for the wash AND the cut. :mjlol:
thanks Fam

Which one of these cats uses a razor blade also?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
A Burrito from there is a 3-4 person meal... Easily.
There jerk wings are on point, as well as the jerk fries, get them loaded and prepare to make yourself sick trying to smash.
I drove by there sat evening on my way home from out west, but when I saw the line I just kept it moving. Might go by there tonight since I got time to kill.

I gotta taco.

They gonna give me all that steak with 1 tortilla tho:francis:

Its good doe:ehh:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
If you're gonna boycott Al's over their racist owner., you minuswell boycott most businesses, since most are owned by the same type of person. Most businessmen are racist.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yo, I was riding the 63 bus from midway yesterday afternoon, and it looks like whole foods chipotle, and starbucks at 63rd/halsted is almost complete. I'm definitely gonna hit up the chipotle in englewood. the service at the one in beverly is soooo bad I flat out refuse to go there anymore. and the one in hyde park is almost always very crowded. hopefully this one will be better.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
yo, I was riding the 63 bus from midway yesterday afternoon, and it looks like whole foods chipotle, and starbucks at 63rd/halsted is almost complete. I'm definitely gonna hit up the chipotle in englewood. the service at the one in beverly is soooo bad I flat out refuse to go there anymore. and the one in hyde park is almost always very crowded. hopefully this one will be better.

Gentrification like a motherfukker. :wow:

Being within a mile of Whole Foods or Trader Joe's will make your house more valuable