The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I was just on Kedzie and madison:francis:

Imma check it out later this week. How they burritos?

A Burrito from there is a 3-4 person meal... Easily.
There jerk wings are on point, as well as the jerk fries, get them loaded and prepare to make yourself sick trying to smash.
I drove by there sat evening on my way home from out west, but when I saw the line I just kept it moving. Might go by there tonight since I got time to kill.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When you see that line going down Pulaski, you'll say different :francis:. If it's that hectic during the afternoon/early evening, I can imagine how it is at night when mfers are gone off herb and drinks

man, when I see a line at any restaurant, I just hit my yelp app and find an alternative. I ain't waiting for shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
looks like I won't be going to al's beef again.

oU-DJ0e1dPEUlxTyxOW9F5OtK_5LjOWWL-UqD3lZu9o.jpg

cats on reddit found this and said that this car is always seen in little italy.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Indiana man convicted of selling handguns from West Side porch
(SUN TIMES MEDIA WIRE) - An Indiana man was convicted Wednesday of buying guns in his home state and bringing them on a Megabus to Chicago’s West Side to sell.

Willie Lee Biles Jr., 44, was convicted by a federal jury Wednesday of willfully dealing firearms without a license, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office.

In the fall of 2013, Biles legally purchased more than 30 firearms from licensed dealers in Indiana, federal prosecutors said. He then made multiple trips to Chicago on a Megabus, each time bringing a gym bag full of handguns.

Once he arrived in Chicago, Biles would sit on the porch of a West Side home and sell guns for two or three times the price he paid for them, prosecutors said. He never asked customers for identification and didn’t verify whether they could legally possess firearms.

One of Biles’ customers, Otto Lewellen, pleaded guilty last year to being a felon in possession of a firearm and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. He admitted he bought four firearms from Biles.

Seven of the firearms Biles sold were later recovered by police in the Chicago area, prosecutors said.

Biles, of Indianapolis, faces up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 when he is sentenced by U.S. District Judge Sara Ellis on Nov. 16.

:snoop:Only 5 yrs....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My barber got locked up,:to:

Anyone recommend any spots in the city? I'm willing to drive anywhere in the hood, south or our west I don't give a fukk