That's funny.....Looks just like the average sista in CHI. :laff: & :gag:

u stay angry at black women breh :heh:

As if the nikkas out here look any better :upsetfavre:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

every post you make is something negative about black women though.

Hes obviously a c00n from Kentucky who grew up around rednecks. He probably went to boutique in wrangler jeans and a faded glory button up and got shytted on. This is his outlet to vent.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:dwillhuh:

every post you make is something negative about black women though.

that's false...some? Yes. :leostare:
I personally dont like weave, and any "sista" wearing it automatically gets scrutiny. Once u have 80% of them rocking weaves, it's gonna be hard not to feel a certain way. :yeshrug:

I actually have seen this weave today, tho so I'm not gonna discount what lies in front of my eyes just to coddle some bruised (and misinformed) egos. :birdman:

I guarantee......I will find something positive to say about this collective "BW" u speak of in a post soon. Chances are this example will be fit, natural, feminine, and not have kids out of wedlock, but she'll still be counted as a BW in my eyes. :sadcam:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victim of CTA Red Line attack: 'They did a number on me' - chicagotribune.com

The 23-year-old man didn't think much about it when a large group of teenagers got on the Red Line train as he, his wife and a friend returned from a weekend concert at Wrigley Field -- especially since a girl in the group was clutching a baby.

But their enjoyable evening out Saturday quickly took a violent turn.

Someone in the group began yelling at the girl, causing her to walk away, then began hitting another teen in the group, the man said Wednesday.

"This was right next to my friend, so I put my arm over her to make sure she wouldn't get hit," said the man, who asked not to be identified out of concern for his safety.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Children from Northlake found blindfolded, bound outside Kansas Walmart - chicagotribune.com

A couple from Northlake are facing child abuse charges after police found two of their children, ages 5 and 7, bound hand and foot and blindfolded in a Walmart parking lot in Lawrence, Kan., authorities say.

Police found a 5-year-old boy sitting beside the family's SUV Wednesday, his hands tied and a blindfold over his eyes, authorities said. A bound and blindfolded 7-year-old girl was inside the SUV, they said.

Three other children, ages 12, 13 and 15, locked themselves in the SUV after officers untied the two youngest children, but let themselves out about an hour later, authorities said. All the children appeared to be unharmed, said Lawrence Police Sgt. Trent McKinley.

2 men killed in separate shootings on NW and South sides - chicagotribune.com

Two men who were killed within an hour of each other in separate shootings on the Northwest and South sides have been identified.

Officers discovered a man lying on the ground and bleeding from the head in the walkway between two homes in the 5500 block of West Henderson Avenue around 5 a.m., according to News Affairs Officer Robert Perez.

The victim was identified as Lewis Garcia, 31, of the 5800 block of West Grand Avenue, who was dead on the scene and suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay marriage ban unconstitutional, Cook County State's Attorney motion will say - chicagotribune.com
Lawsuits claim barring gay couples from marriage in Illinois is unconstitutional - chicagotribune.com

The Cook County State’s Attorney’s office plans to concede in a court filing today that the state’s ban on same-sex marriages is unconstitutional, according to a spokeswoman.

Two recent lawsuits against Cook County Clerk David Orr claim that not issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples violates the due process and equal protection clauses of the Illinois Constitution.

The state’s attorney’s response, expected to be filed later today, will agree with that claim.

In an e-mail, spokeswoman Sally Daly wrote: “We believe the plaintiffs are correct in their assertion that the Illinois Constitution upholds marriage equality for same sex couples just as it does for opposite sex couples.”

The Illinois Attorney General’s office has also said it plans to file a brief in support of the lawsuits, and Gov. Pat Quinn has voiced his support for gay marriage.

The gay and lesbian civil rights movement in Illinois has long worked on forging a legislative path to marriage equality, buoyed last year by the passage of a law allowing same-sex civil unions.

But with uncertainty about a gay marriage bill moving through Springfield any time soon — the House bill introduced this year was pulled midway through the session — advocates are opening up a new path.

The gay rights group Lambda Legal and the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois each filed a lawsuit today against the clerk of Cook County, claiming that not issuing marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples violates the equal protection and due process clauses of the Illinois Constitution.

Carlos Briones, left, and Richard Rykhus, of Evanston, are plaintiffs in the ACLU suit. They’ve been together for 11 years and have a 7-year-old son, Ty.

:leostare:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
How do you guys feel about the Chicago Based Rap Group LEP Bogus boys?

I met them in person recently, even though I don't care about their genre of music....they were some cool guys.