Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dead: @ that gif.

You a west,north,east, or south sider?

Southside, on the 9 (79th) and cottage. I went to high school at Kenwood in Hyde Park tho. But I live in Jacksonville, Fl now :to: Was supposed be going to visit this month but I fukked around and broke my foot and won't be able to make it till after summer(maybe that's a good thing:usure:)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Southside, on the 9 (79th) and cottage. I went to high school at Kenwood in Hyde Park tho. But I live in Jacksonville, Fl now :to: Was supposed be going to visit this month but I fukked around and broke my foot and won't be able to make it till after summer(maybe that's a good thing:usure:)

my cousins went to Kenwood.

Yeah since you're from the 9..its best u stay in Florida :lolbron:

They gone need the national guards out here this summer...nikkas going to be dropping like flies G. :snoop:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Gay marriage ban unconstitutional, Cook County State's Attorney motion will say - chicagotribune.com
Lawsuits claim barring gay couples from marriage in Illinois is unconstitutional - chicagotribune.com

:leostare:

they're more than likely going to give that little boy a better life than his biological parents so more power to them. :win:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Been out job searching all week smh...

But it paid off....just got called for 2 interviews...they're for jobs low on my list but hey :manny: at least its something. :smugdraper:

and :pacspit: to them mfs that said people are handing college students jobs on site....thats a damn lie :beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Been out job searching all week smh...

But it paid off....just got called for 2 interviews...they're for jobs low on my list but hey :manny: at least its something. :smugdraper:

and :pacspit: to them mfs that said people are handing college students jobs on site....thats a damn lie :beli:

ayo, my job is looking for a 2nd intern. the one we had left cuz she graduated and found a permanent gig.

however, I work in health care.

btw, I'd be your boss.......:russ:

Just playin

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LEP kinda wack to me....a lot of this Chi music kinda wack. That's why Kanye moved to Europe. :ehh:

like most celebs, kanye lives in cali so they can be around other celebs. derrick rose said thats why he likes LA as well. he can be out there and kinda have a little anonymity because he's not one of the most famous people out there unlike in the chi.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
like most celebs, kanye lives in cali so they can be around other celebs. derrick rose said thats why he likes LA as well. he can be out there and kinda have a little anonymity because he's not one of the most famous people out there unlike in the chi.

this is true.....if I was famous, I won't live in Chicago either...plus lets face it chicagoans....Chicago is home of the haters :pachaha:

I'm sure they pay. and my major was MIS. what are u studying? u gotta be good with #s tho.

I'm majoring in paralegal studies and I hate math....that won't be a good fit for me :lolbron: