The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:leon:

Sponsor is a great idea...my parents give me a few bills every week but this shyt getting played out like real talk...I'm 21, I need to take care of myself.

21 too damn old to be getting parental handouts like that.

I'd hit my daughter with the :childplease: being your age, living in my house, and still hitting me up for bread on the regular.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
21 too damn old to be getting parental handouts like that.

I'd hit my daughter with the :childplease: being your age, living in my house, and still hitting me up for bread on the regular.

It wasnt always this way :to:

I had a decent paying job up until January of this year.
They laid me off because business slowed down

I wasnt stressing looking for a job then because I was in school full time and living off of unemployment and financial aid money.

Plus my mom and step dad is good though...they told me as long as I'm in college and not staying out all hours of the night I can stay with them as long as I please...rent free...sweet deal. But I need a job to pay for my extra expenses. :smh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It wasnt always this way :to:

I had a decent paying job up until January of this year.
They laid me off because business slowed down

I wasnt stressing looking for a job then because I was in school full time and living off of unemployment and financial aid money.

Plus my mom and step dad is good though...they told me as long as I'm in college and not staying out all hours of the night I can stay with them as long as I please...rent free...sweet deal. But I need a job to pay for my extra expenses. :smh:

apply at the new costco that opens in 2 weeks on ashland just south of roosevelt then.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats with nikkas and phones?:what: I just seen on the news where dudes is going in to restaurants downtown, distracting women, putting a red eye on top of their iphone, then stealing that shyt when their done talking to them. Its basically worthless esp if the phone has a tracking app.

Cheap resell on the block.

But they stupid:laugh: