The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
what is sizzlin skillet?
You know when you're up on 87th and cottage, where the walgreens and shyt is? You know right across the street you got that strip mall area with the footlocker on the end?

Sizzlin Skillet right up in there

20140313-286496-south-side-eats-sizzlin-skillets-exterior.jpg

They have bounced around over the last decade from stony, to 79th to finally over here. They make really good pasta dishes.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Marine Drive/Lake shore Drive
:beli: those are parallel drives bruh.
Where on marine? Foster? Lawrence? Wilson? Montrose? or Irving Park? I swear, some of yall :francis:

I see a lotta fags by the Target yard but thats cuz they are starting to invade due to the cheap rent. :beli: theyre more towards the south of Montrose area but theyre.free to roam (:leon: at the current)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:beli: those are parallel drives bruh.
Where on marine? Foster? Lawrence? Wilson? Montrose? or Irving Park? I swear, some of yall :francis:

I see a lotta fags by the Target yard but thats cuz they are starting to invade due to the cheap rent. :beli: theyre more towards the south of Montrose area but theyre.free to roam (:leon: at the current)

I know they're parallel. Around Weiss hospital

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Gang! nikka, im already knowing u on Eastwood and Clarendon :usure:

Imma smoke me some doddie, come with the click, and light that bytch up :blessed: GANG!!! :demonic:

Close.

Sounds like a plan. I'll bring my German friends along, Mr. Heckler and Mr. Koch and we can play tag in the park with 9mm shells.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Close.

Sounds like a plan. I'll bring my German friends along, Mr. Heckler and Mr. Koch and we can play tag in the park with 9mm shells.
1. :childplease: u dumb nikka, i ain't nobody thinking about cho ass. :beli: im jk

2. Buuuuut if u wanna take it there, hit them courts on Agatite. :usure: wear something orange so i can make me a jack o'lantern. :ahh:

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
1. :childplease: u dumb nikka, i ain't nobody thinking about cho ass. :beli: im jk

2. Buuuuut if u wanna take it there, hit them courts on Agatite. :usure: wear something orange so i can make me a jack o'lantern. :ahh:

I'm just shyt talking....fukk I look like meeting up in a city I barely know to put couple extra breathing holes in a nikka neck and head that I vaguely know from the fukking internet!?

Unless you serious, then well it's whatever...A-ha!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mass shooting on 71st and State near the expressway, 4 shot, one of the females in the head.

Yea, I just saw this on the news. Of course they're reporting it as gang related. If so why aren't the authorities treating gang members like terrorist? Cuz that's what they are. Domestic terrorist. :francis:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
People gotta learn Military tactics & get a understanding that if u live in a high risk neighborhood such as englewood, where shyt often goes, yo ass gone get poped doing certain things:snoop:

Strike 1: You outside after dark
Strike 2: Posted up
Strike 3: With a group

People gotta start taking their life serious, like that situation back in april

Davon Barrett gathered at a home in West Englewood on Sunday to celebrate and remember. A friend had just gotten out of jail, and it was the birthday of his younger brother — who was slain seven years ago, according to family and police.

As he sat on the porch in the 2000 block of West 68th Place, someone fired shots from a vacant lot east of Damen Avenue shortly after 11 p.m., police said.

Barrett, 38, was hit in the head and died at the scene. Another man, 26, was hit in the chest and killed. Three others were wounded and taken to hospitals, where they were stabilized, according to police.

Police sources said someone in the group on the porch may have returned fire. It was the third attack in a week in Chicago where four or more people were shot. Police reported no one in custody.

West Englewood slaying: Third brother shot in seven years

shyt could've been avoid :snoop:

If its war going outside stay out the way, so u won't end up a victim

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
People gotta learn Military tactics & get a understanding that if u live in a high risk neighborhood such as englewood, where shyt often goes, yo ass gone get poped doing certain things:snoop:

Strike 1: You outside after dark
Strike 2: Posted up
Strike 3: With a group

People gotta start taking their life serious, like that situation back in april

West Englewood slaying: Third brother shot in seven years

shyt could've been avoid :snoop:

If its war going outside stay out the way, so u won't end up a victim

It's crazy. Two separate mass shootings last night. That's absurd.