The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Ezra

Daps
the main difference, is that they didn't portray ANY of those kids being on some gang bullshyt type of fukkery. like how have kids from gary figured shyt out better than kids form the chi???? :why:
Just means they picked a good group of kids. There certainly are kids in Gary caught up in some fukkkery.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I wonder if the folks over here in Roseland aren't that tech savy with the internet, well at least here in my neighborhood over here on Vernon cause nobody else really has high speed internet. Ain't complaining though, I love having damn near the whole block's bandwidth at my disposal.

5288246874.png

:banderas:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
As much as people blame bystanders in those situations, you don know what the person did todeserve that ass whooping, or what the people who are dolling it out have up thier sleeve. You jump in to stop the fight that the loser instigated and get a gun pulled out on you and catch some slugs over something that had nothing to do with you, then what? :francis: Now it's your fam on the news crying.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
As much as people blame bystanders in those situations, you don know what the person did todeserve that ass whooping, or what the people who are dolling it out have up thier sleeve. You jump in to stop the fight that the loser instigated and get a gun pulled out on you and catch some slugs over something that had nothing to do with you, then what? :francis: Now it's your fam on the news crying.

Yeah or pull out a knife.

The art of being a theft is to have self protection or something to get folks to hand it over

Ezra

Daps
It's less about what they did or didnt do to deserve a whooping than not knowing if there's a weapon coming your way.