The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true.

When I was in hs a few years ago (in the south suburbs), there were guys who tried to start a gang. They came up with a name for it and tried to sell drugs. They stole from people and beat people up sometimes. They missed school quite frequently and got in trouble a lot. I think one of them even bought a gun. I'm not sure though. lol It was so stupid. They were fake/forced "hard.

Some of them tried to act "ghetto" too (girls included), and a lot of them tried to claim that they were from chicago.
what school was that:patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
60 degrees out :blessed:

After snow last weekend. Just pulled all the weeds in my front yard and threw down fertilizer.

Just sitting on my front porch watching the sun set with a drink and my dogs chillin next to me :ahh:

I'm tellin y'all, in the spring and summer, there ain't no place better than here.

gXr4yD3.jpg

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Saw it last night too, shyt was really good.

I like how they disproved some of these stereotypes....cause a lot of the Gary situation parallels the shyt here. You were able to hear for yourself that the same kids who'd get labeled as thugs were just trying to be successful out here. Dudes were in the car legit happy about getting jobs at Subway, just being able to do something with themselves.

the main difference, is that they didn't portray ANY of those kids being on some gang bullshyt type of fukkery. like how have kids from gary figured shyt out better than kids form the chi???? :why: