Daps
Darlene Hill :takedat:

23.gif

Val Warner tho...

dCvN8mc.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
All this home talk, these banks are getting antsy with homeowners all the sudden. They called me yesterday to talk about refinancing my condo for a lower monthly payment and used my neighborhoods HOA fees as a way in.
"We know that Hyde Parks HOA fees are highest south of Bronzeville so we think you should consider refinancing to free up some funds"
Thinking they're slick, they know I had a big down payment when I got my condo and I told them I'm dropping 30k+ into the principle for the next 5 years on top of the mortgage payments and this thing is going to be paid off. :camby:

Val Warner tho...
[/spoiler]

she's got some HUGE tittays! :rose1:

darlene-hill-photo.jpg

She actually stays right down the street from you over in Morgan Park, she got a decent house@beaniemac :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
All this home talk, these banks are getting antsy with homeowners all the sudden. They called me yesterday to talk about refinancing my condo for a lower monthly payment and used my neighborhoods HOA fees as a way in.
"We know that Hyde Parks HOA fees are highest south of Bronzeville so we think you should consider refinancing to free up some funds"
Thinking they're slick, they know I had a big down payment when I got my condo and I told them I'm dropping 30k+ into the principle for the next 5 years on top of the mortgage payments and this thing is going to be paid off. :camby:

She actually stays right down the street from you @beaniemac :ehh:

I did not know she was in the area. I'll keep an eye out when I'm outside running.

as for hyde park, why are the HOA fees so high in those condos out there?? I mean what could you possibly get for $1000+ per month????? that doorman better be doing a lot more than holding the door.