The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I'm at the Walgreens on 95th and King Drive, and the cute cashier chick make a joke about the Tylenol i'm buying. So I'm like, "you just be aching all over huh" and we both start chuckling.

Then this grumpy ass bytch behind me gonna do a loud as huff, as if I'm taking too long. I'm like :scust:, calm yo impatient ass down.

Giselle

Daps
So I'm at the Walgreens on 95th and King Drive, and the cute cashier chick make a joke about the Tylenol i'm buying. So I'm like, "you just be aching all over huh" and we both start chuckling.

Then this grumpy ass bytch behind me gonna do a loud as huff, as if I'm taking too long. I'm like :scust:, calm yo impatient ass down.

Have you ever posted your picture on here?

Giselle

Daps
I think, but I remember a couple years ago they said something about all our zodiacs being wrong or something like that.

That was only for people born after a certain year. Like 2008 or something. Idk how true that is though.

Happy belated birthday :queen:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The greedy b*stards raised it to 1.25. And they charging 10 cents for peppers and hot sauce

:stopitslime:

which one raised the price? all of em?

to be honest, I can make them same tacos at the crib. the secret is using lime and cilantro. actually my tacos taste better. as for the sauce, I don't like sauce or peppers, so that wouldn't hit my pockets.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I saw it at $1.61 at costco here, but that's not the point. I'm tryin to see it at like 89 cents and shyt.
Yall nikkaz in big cities wit L trains and other forms of public transportation should pay the most for gas:pacspit:

And dont u ride your bike a lot when it's hot out?:dahell:

Quit complainin:pacspit:

:pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yall nikkaz in big cities wit L trains and other forms of public transportation should pay the most for gas:pacspit:

And dont u ride your bike a lot when it's hot out?:dahell:

Quit complainin:pacspit:

:pacspit:

I would NEVER drive to be honest, cuz I don't need to commute for work. but I gotta drive my kids to school every day in the 100's and then take them to piano lessons by the united centers and drive them to their activities on weekends.

if it was just me, my car wouldn't rarely ever get driven.

and I don't bike that much anymore. I don't have a job where I can bike to work, plus biking out south is dangerous cuz folks out here don't respect the bike lanes. then driving to a bike friendly area is a pain in the ass cuz I gotta load up the bike in the whip.