The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Giselle

Daps

:blessed:

man, I JUST came back from chipotle on 95th street off western. now I know better (this is now the closest location to me), but these fukking a$$holes over there. EVERYTIME I order something online, that shyt is NEVER ready when I get there. that joint was suprisingly not crowded today. and my shyt still wasn't ready. it's goddamn ridiculous. I'll NEVER go there again. I'd rather drive to 53rd street location. at least they always have my shyt ready no matter how crowded they are. whats the point of the online order if I still gotta wait in line for my food?

It probably wasn't crowded b/c of the e. coli outbreaks. I've heard that a lot of them are closing.

I also remember seeing a vine with a green bug crawling on a chip mied in with the guac. :gag:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:blessed:

It probably wasn't crowded b/c of the e. coli outbreaks. I've heard that a lot of them are closing.

I also remember seeing a vine with a green bug crawling on a chip mied in with the guac. :gag:

regardless, I'm NEVER going to that location again. and I'm not worried about any ecoli. if anything, they HAVE to be better than before. I believe it wasn't crowded cuz it was around 2pm when I went on a weekday.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cold than a mothafukka out here. Cuffing (renting :whoa: ) on short notice gonna be a bytch to pull off.

What would Tariq Nasheed do?